Nature_1

VDZ

First of all, why isn't there a topic about this song yet?

It's awesome...I especially like the part at 1:41 where the percussion comes in again :)

Also, what's with the name? Is it 'Nature 1' or 'Nature_1'? I've seen it with both names...so which one is correct?

But the reason I started this thread: According to both MuseWiki and the Muse website, at 1:23, Matt sings 'And you're gonna feel my emotions coming'. However, it sounds more like 'And I'm gonna feel my emotions coming'. At 2:52, Matt sings 'And you're gonna feel my emotions coming', which sounds significantly different from what he sings at 1:23.

So am I just hearing it completely wrong, or are those lyrics incorrect?

• 9 months later...
First of all, why isn't there a topic about this song yet?

It's awesome...I especially like the part at 1:41 where the percussion comes in again :)

Also, what's with the name? Is it 'Nature 1' or 'Nature_1'? I've seen it with both names...so which one is correct?

But the reason I started this thread: According to both MuseWiki and the Muse website, at 1:23, Matt sings 'And you're gonna feel my emotions coming'. However, it sounds more like 'And I'm gonna feel my emotions coming'. At 2:52, Matt sings 'And you're gonna feel my emotions coming', which sounds significantly different from what he sings at 1:23.

So am I just hearing it completely wrong, or are those lyrics incorrect?

The first time he says, and Im gonna feel my emotions coming, then the second time he says, you're gonna feel my emotions coming...not that confusing.

But yeah that is probly my favorite b-side....

and an another name for the song is 'Natural Disaster', though I'd say the proper name is Nature_1

but then again, meh

• 5 months later...

Among its interpretations Musewiki lists this one for the song:

- A song about God, saying how he isn't even listening to what people are saying i.e. in their prayers.

But I had thought that maybe it could be reverted.. The song could be about God been disappointed by the human kind, mainly because they won't listen to him and for their ingratitude, why not?

Now, I'm not even religious, but Bellamy said he impersonates characters in the songs, so maybe he tried to sing from God's point of view..

I get annoyed because my iPod puts the acoustic guitar in the beginning in one of the earbuds and I can never remember which one it is. So I usually just skip it, unless I happen to have the right one in. :LOL: 'Tis a good song, especially the end.

Why not just use both earphones?

Archived