If Matt tries to pull another Neutron Star Collision or Guiding Light on us, I sincerely hope that Chris smashes his head in.

Funny Stuff :LOL:, but Neutron Star Collision was a single along with some others for that Twilight shit wasn't it? :mad:

- I don't think they're bad songs, but I like their older stuff best. :happy:

Lets just hope the next album is better!

+ Lets not start slagging Matt off, after all, all artists have their best and worst songs! :happy:

Edited by themusemadbex

eFestivals has put them down with The Strokes and My Chemical Romance as Leeds/Reading headliners, on the Sunday. Bearing in mind that eFestivals has extremely reliable sources, and the website has said this comes from the same source that got last year right, I think we can assume Muse are in for L/R 2011.

they Havent put MCR down as headliners their just on a certain day i reckon subbing foos

I've just bought a Reading ticket. If Muse don't play but the line-up includes acts I'd like to see (would def like to see MCR and Pulp) then I'll still go. If not, I'll try and sell it for face value or less.

Pip you won't have a problem selling it. I had to sell mine last year and it took a whole 3 hours to sell it on ebay for face value! :LOL:

Pip you won't have a problem selling it. I had to sell mine last year and it took a whole 3 hours to sell it on ebay for face value! :LOL:

Really?! Wow! I thought I'd read somewhere that they were hard to sell on if the headliners weren't up to much but then that is all down to personal taste!

Have you been to Reading Fest before?

Really?! Wow! I thought I'd read somewhere that they were hard to sell on if the headliners weren't up to much but then that is all down to personal taste!

Have you been to Reading Fest before?

I think it was because I was the only one who wasn't trying to sell it for twice the face value price!

Never been there but if you want advice ask Olly and Ryan they've been there before.

Thought I'd throw in my thoughts.

I'll come right out and say this. I have onyl known Muse from about 3 years the first year and a half was only knowing KoC from GHII, the next year was having litterly only SMBH, KoC, Assassin, MotP, Hysteria, and SS in my "little repetoir". For the past six months however, I became a completely devoted fan to the point that my friends call me obsessed. As soon as I saw the original Wembley gigs, I pointed at Matt and said "I want to do that." Its what inspired me to get into playing piano seriously and eventually getting a guitar. Now, if Matt's gonna wus out from playing piano, hes gonna stop more kids, like me, from being inspired to take on the instrument.

I saw them for the first time back in October, at the PruCenter. And luckily for me, they played CE for the first time in the US since 2007(?). And honestly, I dont believe I deserved it. Going to my first ever Muse gig and getting CE, while hundreds of other US fans have gone to 3 or 4 gigs and still came out empty handed. But it made me realize why I love Muse so much. You go in expecting the generic, and they melt your face off. Sure the tickets where a bit pricey at $70, but every seat in the arena was the best seat in the house. And even without CE it would have been well worth it. Thats why I honestly dont care where Muse goes next. They can make a MJ tribute album and I'll still love them to death (that may be a bit of a stretch..:chuckle: but still...:LOL:)

EDIT: For their next tour, the one thing I'd like, is longer setlists and less cheese. I mean come on, give the longest Muse setlist in history to Asia? And doing 23 songs two nights in a row at Wembley this Sept proves they still got it in them. So for the next tour, a setlsit with about 6 new songs, 7 from the 2006-2009 era, 5 from 2001-2005 and 2 from 1999-2000 woudl make me quite happy. New fans like the new stuff, old fans like the old stuff. True fans, like everything.

Edited by amuseme543

EDIT: For their next tour, the one thing I'd like, is longer setlists and less cheese. I mean come on, give the longest Muse setlist in history to Asia? And doing 23 songs two nights in a row at Wembley this Sept proves they still got it in them.

1. You're a bit late to the party.

2. 21 Songs. Nishe and MK Jam are not songs.

Nishe, no....MK Jam...its 2+ minutes long, Id call that a song. Even if you didnt, still better than the 18 (19 if you're lucky) they did on 85% of the tour.

MK Jam is not a song. No matter how long it is. Either way, Nishe is more of a song than MK Jam is. And that was because it was a Stadium show. They length the set list for ALL the stadium shows, not just Wembley.

MK Jam is not a song. No matter how long it is. Either way, Nishe is more of a song than MK Jam is. And that was because it was a Stadium show. They length the set list for ALL the stadium shows, not just Wembley.

WE can debate about whats a song and what isnt forever. But in my opinion, Stadium shows shouldnt be any different than and Arena show. (Festival shows are understandable case there's other bands hat have to play)

WE can debate about whats a song and what isnt forever. But in my opinion, Stadium shows shouldnt be any different than and Arena show. (Festival shows are understandable case there's other bands hat have to play)

Really? So you expect them to put on as big of a show inside an arena as they can at a Stadium which they have far more room to work with? The fact that they can put on more of a show doesn't count for anything? The fact that they CHARGE more because it COSTS more to play a stadium show doesn't count for anything?

...Right.