On 3/24/2022 at 1:32 PM, Claudia O said:

Ooohhh! I hope it will be recorded! Thx! 

but..this is an actual date, no speculation? Hope it will be confirmed by Muse soon!

You are not going to London anyway, but any recording is welcome as is a confirmation like this was:

Edited by Meisver
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Jobby said:

Something special this way comes….

[innocent whistling]

Just seen some rumblings on Twitter of people being invited to enter a ballot for a secret gig tomorrow?!?! 🤯

MUST. FIND. INFO....

*Looks like a filmed gig tomorrow in the south west, 45 mins. Registration already closed* 

Next time, next time. 

Edited by Muse_Fan_2007

If anyone gets a ticket and can’t make it, or has a spare ticket, I would be forever in your debt! I’m local and can make this tomorrow, and if it’s where I think it is, it’s really, really local to me! I am so gutted I didn’t check my emails this morning 😢

I would go there anyway, I heard stories where Musers lingered around a small venue, and still got in (Psycho tour, right?.) … you never know .. 

Just read that 200 people will be there, no mobiles allowed … 

Edited by Claudia O

Massively fortunate to get to go, I applied and wasn't successful but a friend did so going with him. Will be so surreal seeing them back at the Cavern, think I saw most of their Cavern shows back in the day, going from there to larger venues, then sell out stadiums and then back to the Great Hall a few years ago and now the Cavern where it (almost) all started. 🥰

Not posted here in ages and I'm now classed as a newbie 🤣 maybe because I changed email address!

Edited by Stoner