Of course I'm a bit disappointed there'll be no 20th anniversary gig but if they want to create instead of celebrating their career, it doesn't bother me because it means we're gonna see them soon and that they still want to move forward. However, I'm really looking forward to da Zepp release. That's the least they should do.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Zepp gig is included in the Equanimity box set. Quite a way to get the fans to pay $100.

I mean I know that you're trolling but it still annoys me that you're so unimaginative with it :LOL:

I still think they just said it was going to be released to shut up all the pissed off people after it happened, and hoped we would forget about it.

Same reason Matt made that comment about the anniversary gigs at the same time.

Doesn't explain why they kept mentioning it in interviews for a few months though.

Definitely is a little weird but Matt did say he'd play Muscle Museum next year for Brazil. I'd imagine they're really considering revisiting the older material given what they've already done this tour... A huge step in the right direction after The Resistance tour. If that's true, I'd much rather have them get the album out as soon as possible instead of pissing about with a couple club shows that maybe 20,000 people will be lucky enough to enjoy.

Remember, they did mention something about enjoying the tour next time around. Something about playing one arena gig and playing a theater show for the hardcore fans.