These gigs will be club gigs so they won't have any production costs etc. and they have a huge fanbase in those cities. They may want to reward those fans too

Considering they'll have just finished doing a massive tour all around the world though, I think they'll probably just want to keep it as simple as possible and keep it to the UK. At max I'd say they might stretch out to a couple of European countries like France or Italy.

These gigs will be club gigs so they won't have any production costs etc. and they have a huge fanbase in those cities. They may want to reward those fans too

So the answer is no, you don't understand the point of the celebration of this anniversary.

There are about 25 clubs in Devon in which they've played between '93 and '97, I think, Maybe even 30. Now I obviously doubt they'll play in each one of them but they might choose 10 of them and play two gigs per club there.

I guess remaining 2013 and 2014 gigs will be like this :

November 2013 - Indonesia and maybe Malaysia, Singapore (not confirmed)

December 2013 - Australia

January 2014 - Eastern Europe (Greece,Turkey,Russia,Ukraine) and Scandinavia (Sweden,Denmark) (not confirmed)

February 2014 - 20th Anniversary Tour

Late March/Early April 2014 - South American festivals (probably Lollapalooza) (not confirmed)

Edited by iwillbechasingastarlight

January 2014 - Eastern Europe (Greece,Turkey,Russia) and Scandinavia (Sweden,Denmark) (not confirmed)

February 2014 - 20th Anniversary Tour

nah

the rumoured gigs in Greece, Turkey, Russia, Sweden and Denmark are in fact the 20th anniversary tour :LOL:

btw I'm turning 20 in February too so I really must get to one of their club gigs

probs I'll get some presents from Muse :facemelt::chuckle:

For 20th anniversary, I expect gigs in Mongolia, Sudan, Estonia, Cuba, and Vietnam. All with amazing 40-song setlists. Then back into the studio.

We have two awesome rock clubs, one in Tallinn and the other in Tartu. Not to mention that Estonia does have a substancial hardcore fanbase. :phu:

Fuck you with thinking that Estonia is an underdeveloped country