I just noticed they're playing above Queen + Adam Lambert at this place.

And yeah - Billie Joe lost his shit at this gig last year, swore several dozen times, destroyed his guitar and got sent straight to rehab. My main memory is just being amused at Mike Dirnt watching BJA destroy his guitar and deciding "Ah fuck it I'll join in"

I hope so! If I remember right, Adelaide and Perth were in the same boat as us - full tour in 2007, then 2010 Big Day Out, then left out of the arena tour later that year. The fact that Perth and Adelaide got gigs this time makes me optimistic. :)

In 2007 the NZ announcement came a few weeks after the Australian ones. I guess they'll wait and see how many extra dates they need to add in Aussie.

I hope so! If I remember right, Adelaide and Perth were in the same boat as us - full tour in 2007, then 2010 Big Day Out, then left out of the arena tour later that year. The fact that Perth and Adelaide got gigs this time makes me optimistic. :)

In 2007 the NZ announcement came a few weeks after the Australian ones. I guess they'll wait and see how many extra dates they need to add in Aussie.

No, Perth did get a gig! It was the last one of the tour. Adelaide though, yes indeed.

I'm pretty sure I saw somewhere that Matt said they would be heading to NZ this time, and they could probably fit another gig in after Sydney (or maybe before the Aus tour, depends what they are doing). Hopefully you guys do get something!

The talk was before SBE so maybe they had the plans for Fury but decided for regular Dead Star since the fans asked it more. Micro Cuts I still think was an impulse decision. SDF was the first time it showed possibility of return.

What possibility did it show?

What possibility did it show?

I maybe right in thinking that they span two roulettes at SDF2 - one with red New Born, black Micro Cuts and green (which it landed on, for Dead Star), and one standard one (which landed on red, so they did New Born).

Yep, two roulettes.

First one was New Born = red, Micro Cuts and Stockholm = black and Dead Star = green.

Second roulette was just the regular New Born/Stockholm one.

Ah ok.

That's probably the closest we'll get to seeing Micro Cuts on this stadium tour, barring a surprise for Oslo or Helsinki.

I highly doubt they plan anything special at all for Scandinavian gigs. They sold 14.000 tickets in Bergen lol and probably hate us. I don't think it'll be very packed in Oslo either. Honestly, we don't deserve any rarities because people won't appreciate it.

One would think, when current PR move is not working (that is the radio friendly songs) in Scandinavia. Maybe it would be wiser to try to advertise yourself with a different image ( Dead star/ Micro Cuts).