The solo in invincible is possibly one of my all time favourite Muse moments so would happily see it played a few times just for that. Dont really see anything special in Guiding Light at all

It's pretty much the same song? The only difference being that Invincible has some sort of climax.

It's pretty much the same song? The only difference being that Invincible has some sort of climax.

My reason for liking Invincible is pretty much entirely the guitar solo, would love to see it played live just for that

My reason for liking Invincible is pretty much entirely the guitar solo, would love to see it played live just for that

The solo's really not even that good, definitely overrated, but I suppose it can come down to personal taste. It's the last chorus/real climax that would make me want to see it live, I can see the rest of the song being pretty boring.

The solo's really not even that good, definitely overrated, but I suppose it can come down to personal taste. It's the last chorus/real climax that would make me want to see it live, I can see the rest of the song being pretty boring.

This.

The Invincible solo is one of the most overrated things you can find in a Muse song.

Yes, it really is.

You always hear people saying "omg the Invincible solo is amazing, it's the best thing ever" when in reality it's just basic tapping to make a shit song slightly more exciting. Big deal.

Well, you mustn't think much of his other solos then!

(Not that I agree that difficulty level is the only gauge on whether a solo is a good one)