MK Ultra - I have a feeling it'll be played more often next tour.

Unnatural Selection - Will be played about the same amount as last tour.

Guiding Light - Gone. Maybe once or twice.

Sunburn - Almost gone. Will only be played a few times.

Unintended - About the same amount as last tour.

Why?

Maybe.

More chance than MK.

Already only played a few times.

So rarely, and rightfully so!

Seriously, I think Reading and Leeds were the 'rare'-esque live songs, designed to shut the whining boardies up, so Muse can resume with their 'greatest hits' shows.

Well considering a lot of people didn't get to go, and the broadcast was total failure, I have a feeling the beef is still going to be here :p

Why?

Maybe.

More chance than MK.

Already only played a few times.

So rarely, and rightfully so!

It has a more 'electronic' feel to it, something they're experimenting with on the new album so it'd fit in the sets.

Guiding Light will almost definitely be gone completely. MK has great potential.

Unintended may be boring but at least it's a Showbiz song! :LOL:

It has a more 'electronic' feel to it, something they're experimenting with on the new album so it'd fit in the sets.

Guiding Light will almost definitely be gone completely. MK has great potential.

Unintended may be boring but at least it's a Showbiz song! :LOL:

I do think Mk Ultra will make a massive return, it has great potential to be the next SS.

Well there're rumors about Muse playing at V festival and others.. right?

Today i found out that the tickets for that fest is on sale now! I don't know what to do :( i'm from Argentina so i can't buy a ticket if it isn't 100% sure.

considering they played there back in 2008 when they were recording The Resistance. I really think that they're going to be in the fest.

Do you think that if by the time we know about Muse will be there or not ..will we have the chance to get tickets?

oh yeah i'm a little excited/terrified ..it's just that i saw them in 2008 full concert and then this year supporting u2..which they played only 8 songs. so I got a Need to see them again asap!

So i was thinking going to Europe for the next tour dates. but now that it seems they could be playing at fest. i don't know what to do. :unsure:

Ok i wrote too much :$

Imo it's not worth buying a ticket now. The main general sale for festival tickets will next year and it happens after the line-up is confirmed also buying a ticket next year means you will be able to buy day ticket instead of a full 3 day tickets.

Hope this helps.

Imo it's not worth buying a ticket now. The main general sale for festival tickets will next year and it happens after the line-up is confirmed also buying a ticket next year means you will be able to buy day ticket instead of a full 3 day tickets.

Hope this helps.

Ohh i see. i didn't know that. Thank you :D

Well there're rumors about Muse playing at V festival and others.. right?

Today i found out that the tickets for that fest is on sale now! I don't know what to do :( i'm from Argentina so i can't buy a ticket if it isn't 100% sure.

considering they played there back in 2008 when they were recording The Resistance. I really think that they're going to be in the fest.

Do you think that if by the time we know about Muse will be there or not ..will we have the chance to get tickets?

oh yeah i'm a little excited/terrified ..it's just that i saw them in 2008 full concert and then this year supporting u2..which they played only 8 songs. so I got a Need to see them again asap!

So i was thinking going to Europe for the next tour dates. but now that it seems they could be playing at fest. i don't know what to do. :unsure:

Ok i wrote too much :$

I think V Fest this year will be The Stone Roses and Coldplay and I can't see Muse at a festival this year as they have played at least one UK festival for the past 6 years or so i think so i reckon they are going to take a break this year and be back playing V and possibly a new fest like Phoenix or Sonisphere in 2013.

• 4 weeks later...
It's not a matter of not being able to sing MM or Showbiz anymore, it's a matter of them not wanting to do it. Both MM and Showbiz were played fairly often during BHAR and they were pretty damn good.

But it is a matter of having vocals harder than usual.

He just can't bother to make the effort :)

He's pretty much out of training when it comes to hard vocals. He's an expert avoiding them and making it as easy as possible. You could easily tell that he had been pushing himself harder than usual towards the end at Reading.

I think we will see rare songs / Showbiz songs if they do any special shows somewhere, but I highly doubt we'll see them during their regular tour shows. I'm still waiting for Exo in full though :/

He's pretty much out of training when it comes to hard vocals. He's an expert avoiding them and making it as easy as possible. You could easily tell that he had been pushing himself harder than usual towards the end at Reading.

I think we will see rare songs / Showbiz songs if they do any special shows somewhere, but I highly doubt we'll see them during their regular tour shows. I'm still waiting for Exo in full though :/

Speaking of R/L

full B4.

I think we at Leeds got the better deal with the opening. Much preferred Matt bathed in blue light on the piano to the silhouette.

Pff, the silhouette thing was amazing....

from my TV.

This one? :LOL:

:LOL: Cool note. I think it was a C6, but I'll check it properly once I get home.

But it is a matter of having vocals harder than usual.

He just can't bother to make the effort :)

Didn't he used to say he didn't like playing Cave because the vocals were too hard?

I think we at Leeds got the better deal with the opening. Much preferred Matt bathed in blue light on the piano to the silhouette.

:noey: Reading opening felt incredibly dramatic, when Matt bursts out from under the curtain guitar in hand and the stage was revealed during a mess of feedback into the opening riff... the big reveal during a light piano section looked a bit underwhelming.