I think they've been reading posts on the board.

Dom commented that we are either die hard or we hate them.

:awesome:

Oddly enough, I've felt both emotions simultaneously . . .

And if they are reading the boards, I want a shout-out to the singing pig as proof.

Edited by Shiner1

I know what you guys mean about feeling both. I just posted a LONG rant about this past tour on another forum I post at :chuckle: I get pretty mad at them sometimes, but I still love 'em to death simultaneously. It's a strange feeling :LOL:

And if they are reading the boards, I want a shout-out to the singing pig as proof.

Mah piggy :awesome: (Well, my dad's piggy. :LOL:)

By the way, is he still being taught the good stuff? Does HE have the pedal for MM, at least? :LOL: If Matt doesn't come through, we always have the pig.

I know what you guys mean about feeling both. I just posted a LONG rant about this past tour on another forum I post at :chuckle: I get pretty mad at them sometimes, but I still love 'em to death simultaneously. It's a strange feeling :LOL:

Mah piggy :awesome: (Well, my dad's piggy. :LOL:)

By the way, is he still being taught the good stuff? Does HE have the pedal for MM, at least? :LOL: If Matt doesn't come through, we always have the pig.

OpenMinded said he wasn't liking Showbiz. :mad: I'm hoping he's finding OoS more palatable. :LOL: Otherwise, OpenMinded may soon be hosting a pig roast.

That's because it doesn't work when expressed through text.

Really? I nearly always pick it up and find it bemusing that people can miss something so blatantly obvious. Like irony:

Inorite?! It's like the best thing Matt has ever written!

...oh, wait.

Matt didn't write it, it's a cover.

/off-topic

OpenMinded said he wasn't liking Showbiz. :mad: I'm hoping he's finding OoS more palatable. :LOL: Otherwise, OpenMinded may soon be hosting a pig roast.

:mad: The Pig oddly enough... just like matt only enjoys playing singles now :mad: and has a strange fetish for Twilight.

Where have I gone wrong?! :rabbi:

Really? I nearly always pick it up and find it bemusing that people can miss something so blatantly obvious. Like irony:

/off-topic

Perfect example of how to correctly use sarcasm in text. You have to announce the use of sarcasm at the end, shown here through the phrase 'oh, wait.'

:mad: The Pig oddly enough... just like matt only enjoys playing singles now :mad: and has a strange fetish for Twilight.

Where have I gone wrong?! :rabbi:

He probably has a missing MM pedal as well, doesn't he? Well, you'll probably get the setlist length and content for which the rest of us were hoping, making The Pig unnecessary. *sigh* So, Muser Pig Roast, hosted by OpenMinded. Before or after the Perth gig?

And your sig is total WIN.

They recently said they may do so next year, in an interview.

I really hope they do :happy:

Isn't there now speculation that the Lolla they'll be playing may be the one in Santiago, not Chicago?

I know that US fans want them to play at Chicago but I'm hoping this it's true because I ca n travel to Chile to see them! Maybe they'll do both, Chile and Chicago :D