I don't suppose you could dream of them playing "The Groove' date='" "Fury" and "Hyper Music" again at some point in the future? 'Cause I'd trade several Grammys appearances for that.[/quote']

I'll try, only because you are from NJ and have a cool name eventhough I don't know what it means. :)

I'd think that they'll be pressured to play Resistance since it's nominated, or possibly Uprising since it sounds more like a mainstream hit in comparison to the others. I just hope it's not UD. I don't mean to offend anyone who loves that one, but I don't think it's very representative of their talent or most of their other stuff. I wonder how much play time they will get. A lot of the more well-known artists in America seem to do a medley at these award shows, which includes a new one and a well known classic. Now if only they would give Muse as much time as Lady Gaga, maybe we will see more than one song. I seriously doubt that would happen. Unfortunately I think a lot of those get really shortened anyhow, which doesn't work well with Muse songs. USoE would probably blow everyone away but might cause too much controversy to all the conservative non-fans out there. I still would like to see it though, just to see everyone's faces. Then I'd like to see KoC follow. I can dream, right?

I'd think that they'll be pressured to play Resistance since it's nominated, or possibly Uprising since it sounds more like a mainstream hit in comparison to the others. I just hope it's not UD. I don't mean to offend anyone who loves that one, but I don't think it's very representative of their talent or most of their other stuff. I wonder how much play time they will get. A lot of the more well-known artists in America seem to do a medley at these award shows, which includes a new one and a well known classic. Now if only they would give Muse as much time as Lady Gaga, maybe we will see more than one song. I seriously doubt that would happen. Unfortunately I think a lot of those get really shortened anyhow, which doesn't work well with Muse songs. USoE would probably blow everyone away but might cause too much controversy to all the conservative non-fans out there. I still would like to see it though, just to see everyone's faces. Then I'd like to see KoC follow. I can dream, right?

They should definately play a medley! I want their performance to seem special but I don't think performing Uprising or Resistance will do that.

Archived