Um, more currently...

Knights of Cydonia has never really been a favorite favorite of mine [[ yes, theres supposed to be two favorites ]].

Reason for that is just because it's EVERYONES favorite. And here in the US, if someone knows any muse song, its KoC. So, Me liking Muse being my own little secret band - isn't a big fan of that so I dare to be different XD

But, the more I listened to it, it is an amzing song [thats obvious] but i still think that there are better songs from Muse other than KoC.

Agreed, it's KoC and TIRO that most people in the US know...oh and starlight....:shifty:naget4music....

I thought it was okay when I first heard it, but after I saw it performed live @ Wembley though (via DVD, wish I could've been there though:'( ) it blew me away. It sounds so much better live, and now I have a new found appreciation for it.

Agreed, it's KoC and TIRO that most people in the US know...oh and starlight....:shifty:naget4music....

I thought it was okay when I first heard it, but after I saw it performed live @ Wembley though (via DVD, wish I could've been there though:'( ) it blew me away. It sounds so much better live, and now I have a new found appreciation for it.

They'll never like Hoodoo.

hmm? you called?

Why?

Hoodoo is one of the best off BH&R

I def. Agree, I love hoodoo & am so glad I rediscovered it!

But kids in the US probably won't really like it because it's not hip-hop or rap or pop enough...or because it's not sung by hannah montana or the jonas brothers...if you catch my drift

Hyper Music - Never really liked the intro so thats why I always skipped it all the time - but after getting into Hyper Chondriac Music I started listening to this again lol - brilliant song.

The Gallery - Never listened to it at all - its simple but magnificent at the same time.