Ok, then. I just expected it to be otherwise. So, anyway, i think, IS works better as a soundtrack as it's quite ordinary a pice of work on its own, I'd say.

Now that's a legit opinion. I don't agree with it, but I respect it.

I personally thought IS worked in the opening montage of WWZ, but felt awkward the rest of the time in the film.

Because they've made a million promotion interviews and it would be retarded not to mention that one song was made to be a part of a soundtrack of a movie.

Just like they mentioned over and over that there was a song "written for" the Olympics in there.

Why would they mention Survival in every interview but not IS?

And on top of that, even the Muse.mu site mentions the whole thing by saying that "the new film 'World War Z' which features the band's music". Seriously, if it was written for the movie, it would have been mentioned somewhere.

Why Survival but not IS? It may have been because Olympics is kind of a bigger event than a release of a film? 'World War Z' which features the band's music" - yeah, that was the exact choice of words... I was wrong about this then. Somehow, they would have mentioned IS was written for a film.

What bullshit? Me making a joke about how I dislike Explorers?

Yes. That exact bullshit. Every time, that same bullshit. Day fucking in and day fucking out. All day every day. It's there when I'm awake, it's there when I sleep, it's there when I wank.

But like seriously jesus you are god awful.

Yes. That exact bullshit. Every time, that same bullshit. Day fucking in and day fucking out. All day every day. It's there when I'm awake, it's there when I sleep, it's there when I wank.

But like seriously jesus you are god awful.

You wank while looking at the board? Messed up bro

Blasphemy

Sent from Twatatalk