I can't imagine listening to every Muse album all in one go. I think I'd OD about halfway through Absolution :chuckle:

Hehe, to be honest it was Showbiz, OoS and T2L (and Chillis) on the way there and T2L, Absolution BH&R and Resistance on the way back. It was the best journey - we sang our hearts out!

That chorus really is horrible. If I actually listened to it 'LOUD', I think I'd end up scratching my eyeballs out :(

:LOL: it's almost as annoying as the Overdue one.

Just for the vocals though. The instrumental is fine (great in some moments). Overall I still like the song :p

Plus, the song on the album totally destroys the flow between Endlessly and RBS

That chorus really is horrible. If I actually listened to it 'LOUD', I think I'd end up scratching my eyeballs out :(

I never implied that I knew better than you or that your opinion is wrong...? I was simply agreeing with Fabri :LOL:

Yeah.

This is a thread for the MUSE songs that may not be the first that people think of. If you know one - say so. The idea is not to diss other people's suggestions. This is not a pissing contest. And you'd lose anyway.

We must fight for our rights.

And while I'm at it, Unintended.

Excellent acoustic guitar (and not as easy to play as it sounds) and great lyric (which will mean more to those of us representing a more mature age group).

Yeah.

This is a thread for the MUSE songs that may not be the first that people think of. If you know one - say so. The idea is not to diss other people's suggestions. This is not a pissing contest. And you'd lose anyway.

We must fight for our rights.

Excellent acoustic guitar (and not as easy to play as it sounds) and great lyric (which will mean more to those of us representing a more mature age group).

wut

This thread is for Muse songs that people fell in love with again after not caring much about them for a while

wut

And Unintended is really boring imo

Jobby, think for yourself. I'm sure you can.

Tell us what you nominate? Never mind what you DON'T like. We'll pass on that.

:noey: Just drop the discussion. You don't need to get defensive, because someone dislikes a song you like.

On topic: Crying Shame.

Edited by Strangeseas

Wow, it must sounds damned easy to play for you, because it really is easy to play (or maybe I'm just too used to that style of playing and therefore don't recognize it's difficutly anymore). That's one of the reasons it was one of the first Muse songs I fully played on guitar. But I also rediscovered its awesomeness recently. Somehow I found it boring for a while. Stupid me.