Hyper Chondriac Music, Endlessly and Blackout, such awesome songs, the reason for the Endlessly one is because someone in my house didnt upload the whole of the Absolution album,:( so only discovered Endlessly, The Small Print, Thoughts Of A Dying Athiest, Ruled By Secrecy and Falling Away With You a few months back....

I'm really getting into Asassin lately

Me too. I have to thank Guitar Hero for this. I did not realize how good of a song it was before I had the chance to "play" it :D

Also, I've been liking Cave a lot lately, after all that time of skipping most of (read: everything but Muscle Museum) on Showbiz.

From where? How? Show meeeee!

pwease? :supersad:

here's the link, wanna keep it quiet before i add tags, dont want WMG deleating the sound for you :awesome:

N'joy, got ne other song rewind requests ask me...

(and chillax, the picture isn't muse album art, its just something i've been working on...)

The bass at the end = Pure :awesome:

faa yous have no idea how much this has happened to me and its been sometimes better than hearing the song the first time and liking it.

in the 3 years since this band found me, im still finding badass songs. they really make it hard for us not to like a song

ive read that this has happened to other people, including me - leaving an ipod/stereo on and waking up to the hectic drums in blackout after not liking the slow beginning. nowadays i pump it up in my car

i also remember liking soldier's poem after a while aswell. oh and cave, especially the extra bit at the end

but the most recent is uno, and the groove. enough said (sorry for contradiction)

Edited by bro