Stockholm Syndrome. When I first got into Muse, SS was my favorite song (or one of them). I only had Absolution and listened to it constantly, until I discovered all their other amazing albums, and I got sick of SS. Just recently though I watched the music video for it (american version) and remembered how awesome it is.

Same for TiRO. That was the first song by them I've ever heard. So naturally the one I listened to most when I first started to like them.

Also Falling Away With You.

Pretty much the entire Absolution CD, really.

I also recently discovered(for the first time) the awesomeness of Hoodoo. I always skipped it at first but now I love it.

I actually made a playlist of all my 'reject' muse songs and forced myself to listen to them- Screenager, Hoodoo, Ruled by Secrecy, Soldier's Poem, and a few others were on there. I like all of them now (though admittedly I'm still not totally crazy about RBS)

Stockholm Syndrome. When I first got into Muse, SS was my favorite song (or one of them). I only had Absolution and listened to it constantly, until I discovered all their other amazing albums, and I got sick of SS. Just recently though I watched the music video for it (american version) and remembered how awesome it is.

Same for TiRO. That was the first song by them I've ever heard. So naturally the one I listened to most when I first started to like them.

Also Falling Away With You.

Pretty much the entire Absolution CD, really.

I also recently discovered(for the first time) the awesomeness of Hoodoo. I always skipped it at first but now I love it.

I actually made a playlist of all my 'reject' muse songs and forced myself to listen to them- Screenager, Hoodoo, Ruled by Secrecy, Soldier's Poem, and a few others were on there. I like all of them now (though admittedly I'm still not totally crazy about RBS)

It really is important to force oneself to listen to the songs that they didn't "click" with right away. Probably a lot of gems there to be discovered. The same thing happened for me with Queen II.

Micro Cuts - When i was jounger I though "omg wtf? This Sux" and now few days ago I watched Holabaloo version and I was like "Holy Shiat, such a powerfull song"

New Born - Completely forgot about this song

Darkshines - one of the Live versions on youtube reminded me of this powerfull song

Sunburn - Also a live version on youtube(guitar version) Esspecially the Guitar Solo reminded me of this song

Muscle Museum - Speechless...

• 2 weeks later...