I had a bit of a lick of mine too. Can't really explain why, just that it smelt quite good. The black one is mildly saltier than the red one i found.

Oh really!?? At least someone can share my pain, although you don't seem quite as distressed as my self.

I rang up the my local doctors and after being transferred to various people had the phone put down on me as they thought I was a prank caller. I can assure them that they will be getting a telling off when I get into the office and talk to them, I just hope I get the chance today.

I know a man who can do that AND I've watched him do it....

:facepalm::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I had a bit of a lick of mine too. Can't really explain why, just that it smelt quite good. The black one is mildly saltier than the red one i found.

seriously guys you're like those kids in kinder garden who pick up bugs from the ground and eat them!

Oh really!?? At least someone can share my pain, although you don't seem quite as distressed as my self.

I rang up the my local doctors and after being transferred to various people had the phone put down on me as they thought I was a prank caller. I can assure them that they will be getting a telling off when I get into the office and talk to them, I just hope I get the chance today.

On the contrary, i'm feeling fine. Everything's running like clockwork.

Definitely preferred the red one.

On the contrary, i'm feeling fine. Everything's running like clockwork.

Definitely preferred the red one.

Really? Maybe I have a a very low tolerance to all things salty then. I never much liked salty chips, was more a mushy peas man my self. Could you please list the food that you have eaten since the initial taste of your streamer. I will try my best to follow your food pattern for the next few days in an attempt to eradicate this foul taste from my mouth.

Thanks again for your help

Really? Maybe I have a a very low tolerance to all things salty then. I never much liked salty chips, was more a mushy peas man my self. Could you please list the food that you have eaten since the initial taste of your streamer. I will try my best to follow your food pattern for the next few days in an attempt to eradicate this foul taste from my mouth.

Thanks again for your help

All i can say is, chinese food. But then again, i'm a student, so chinese food is my remedy for everything.

:LOL: My fingers are crossed for you bb.

I love Musers. <3

I'll ask management if we can supply all Muse events with warning label...

"The following musical performance is not a food product. It is not suitable for human consumption. If ingested seek immediate medical attention. May contain traces of cheese."

...this thing makes no sense. It's a piece of paper, I don't see why it would leave a chronic taste of salt.

Does anyone else have any streamers left? Can anyone confirm these symptoms upon eating them?

Just for the record, the Muse message board and those who moderate and administrate it are not responsible for any chronic saltiness that may be experienced from eating Guiding Light confetti.

"The following musical performance is not a food product. It is not suitable for human consumption. If ingested seek immediate medical attention. May contain traces of cheese."

...this thing makes no sense. It's a piece of paper, I don't see why it would leave a chronic taste of salt.

Does anyone else have any streamers left? Can anyone confirm these symptoms upon eating them?

Just for the record, the Muse message board and those who moderate and administrate it are not responsible for any chronic saltiness that may be experienced from eating Guiding Light confetti.

if muse management didn't think muse fans were crazy before they will certainly do after you send them that request! :LOL:

btw can you find out if bellamy got fined because you are not allowed to use a megaphone at wembley stadium...

I actually just thought seeing how crazy things are getting... has anybody tried to chew a piece of eye balloons? if so then how does PiB taste?

I'm looking for whom to blame, I would just like a decent solution. My pal Dandy is insisting that I wash my mouth out with soapy water as once past the initial disgust it will level out and my taste buds will return to their normal state. As you can imagine I am reluctant to test Dandy's theory.