I've really no idea why I tasted it, maybe a bit to much of the erb combined with a lack of munchies in the household.

Does anyone have any tips on getting rid of the taste please?

You will now forever be known on the boards as SALTanderson, you should change you username immediately!

it's a shame a certain female movie star isn't a member here, i'm sure they could give you tips on how to remove the salty taste of muse

:eek::LOL: That is pure WIN, the best comment in the history of the muse.mu ney.. the internet EVER!

Good morning everybody, I hope you are all well. I awoke this morning to the worst morning breath on the planet. It's like someone had smeared horse excrement all round the inside of my cheeks. Needless to say I didn't make it to the bathroom before vomiting all in the bed, which again didn't please my girlfriends.

I'm currently eating an onion as one would eat an apple. If this problem is still persisting tomorrow morning I shall be attending the doctors.

Good morning everybody, I hope you are all well. I awoke this morning to the worst morning breath on the planet. It's like someone had smeared horse excrement all round the inside of my cheeks. Needless to say I didn't make it to the bathroom before vomiting all in the bed, which again didn't please my girlfriends.

I'm currently eating an onion as one would eat an apple. If this problem is still persisting tomorrow morning I shall be attending the doctors.

OMG I'm so sorry for you and I shouldn't be laughing but :LOL::LOL:

You should go and see a doctor.

The problem is that tomorrow AM I go 260 miles north to Manchester to move into my university accommodation. Not only am I most likely to get very car sick but I'm going to be meeting my house mates for the first time as well as my land lord.

I might take the streamer with me and try to explain.

You definitely should see a doctor if it's that bad still :stunned: