fed up with confusing crammed up threads...

Red_sqwiwul

....I've actually had my thread I posted about last nights concert (under LCCC thread :p) deleted... Is Talk of unconscience people being pulled out of crowds too uncomfortable for reading?

It's all a bit too 1985 in here 'fraid. Censorship and control, ironically.

Am off to find somewhere uber cool n where the hysterical frenzy is less.

Choi.

:LOL:

Yeah, this place would be sooo much better without the control of the evil mods.

There are rules for the board, set up by people who knows this a lot better than you. it's all done for the best of everyone, to avoid confusion and problems. If you don't want to follow them, maybe you should look elsewhere to post you...oh wait, that's the rules of almost EVERY big forum around, maybe that should tell you something?

As I've said, I did this a few months ago and had to scroll through the hundred or so posts that were put there after my message. Nobody responded.

The board is that busy that messages / questions are lost in a mass within minutes. This means you dont get a Response.

It's my personal experience. Finding my original post is one thing - but pointless if it's not been read by anybody.

It's fine, really don't worry about it. I'm not any more.

Goodnight.

Okay, because you seemed to have missed it...

SEARCH OR GO TO YOUR PROFILE TO FIND A LINK OF ALL YOUR POSTS.

woa this has got quite heated.

there's really 2 approaches we can use, both have pros and cons and we just think the way we do currently has more pros than cons, but there's probably things we can learn to improve it

....I've actually had my thread I posted about last nights concert (under LCCC thread :p) deleted... Is Talk of unconscience people being pulled out of crowds too uncomfortable for reading?

It's all a bit too 1985 in here 'fraid. Censorship and control, ironically.

Am off to find somewhere uber cool n where the hysterical frenzy is less.

Choi.

plz do. blahblah blahhh. this is a site of fellow fans of all ages. like it or leave!!

Wow. :stunned: Cydonian, I think a lot of the issues you've been having with your posts is due to not understanding how to find them after you've posted. Others have pointed out how to do this, but since you've not replied, maybe it's still confusing.

If you go into your profile and click the Statistics tab, there's a link that says "Find all posts by Cydonian Princess". Then it lists them all, and you can click on them. I use this feature all the time. You can also see links to all threads you've created.

For example, I easily found the post that you said a moderator deleted:

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=8409549&postcount=6686

HTH! :)

Archived