Yeah, Im afraid so. Unless you bump into him in a supermarket or something, perhaps! ...Which will never happen, I think...

But believe me, talking to him, even only for a minute or two (or merely stare in his eyes for a moment ;) ) is soooo worth all the waiting!

:happy:

^title says it all

also

How does one even go about meeting them in the first place?

You should probably look for 'em at the nearest bar, or at the bar at their hotel.

Chances are, you'll see Matt sneering at you if you approach him, but then again, buy 'im a drink and he'll be happy.

Dom seems to be the most outgoing guy, so he probably won't mind.

Chris, on the other hand... :rolleyes:

You should probably look for 'em at the nearest bar, or at the bar at their hotel.

Chances are, you'll see Matt sneering at you if you approach him, but then again, buy 'im a drink and he'll be happy.

Nice theory, but:

1- how do you know they're in town when they're not on tour,

2- how do you know in which hotel they're staying,

3- ...

;)

It's not like these guys move around in a city and just some km's around it like we would do, but they could be one day in London, then take a break and go home like a 1000km's away, go back to England somewhere, and so on :)

well, of course we are not that desperate to meet them, looking for them in every bar every evening, right? Bit scary that is, I'd say...

;-)

Just try and walk past some nearest bars after the concert, look through the window..you never know...

Yeah, I highly doubt I'll bump into him anywhere. I don't think he does his grocery shopping in the US. :rolleyes:

Actually, it might be in your advantage that you live in the states. My guess is that they play at smaller venues there (right, im not sure?) then it might be easier to see them afer a gig then it is here in Europe, where they play in stadions nowadays, with all the strict security. But this is just a speculation...

Actually, it might be in your advantage that you live in the states. My guess is that they play at smaller venues there (right, im not sure?) then it might be easier to see them afer a gig then it is here in Europe, where they play in stadions nowadays, with all the strict security. But this is just a speculation...

They played in a small venue when they came in 2004, and they were an opening act in 2006, but they're gaining popularity over here, so they MIGHT be headlining their next tour. *Crosses fingers* I still want to try to hang around after the show to see if I can meet them. I'd rather not pass up the chance to meet Muse. :happy:

funny, those mixed feelings about muse gaining populairity, on the one hand I want them to take over the world and be the most successful band ever, but on the other hand I dont, because I prefer seeing them at smaler venues (not particularly so that I can meet them, but rather for the atmosphere during the concert)...

Like when I tried to buy the DVD last week, I went to two different stores and.all.muse.dvds.were.sold.out. :eek: I thought: YAAY!!!! MUSE IS SOLD OUT, GOOD FOR THEM, but at the same time: my god. now I!! dont have a dvd. Grrrr...

Well, they feel the some way, don't they? I've seen a few interviews where they said they love playing stadiums and all that, but they wouldn't mind going back to the smaller venues sometimes. I'd like that, too, occasionally. But I do want them to be successful. I don't want them playing at small venues forever. :erm: But they're kind of a few steps back over in America, so we're experiencing a bit of both. I think it'll be a bit longer before they're as big here as they are in England, but, like I said before, I have a feeling they'll be big enough to headline next time they come. Maybe.

At least you can find DVD's. Since they're not too popular over here, I have trouble finding Muse stuff, other than online. I've yet to find their other DVD's (I'm going hunting in a few weeks, though. :LOL: I have a store in mind that MIGHT have them), and I have no idea where to find any posters/shirts/whatnot. :erm:

well, of course we are not that desperate to meet them, looking for them in every bar every evening, right? Bit scary that is, I'd say...

;-)

Well, that's exactly what I meant ;)

Maybe that is one of the reasons why I'll never meet them: I don't feel like doing too much effort for it :p

Dom seems to be the most outgoing guy, so he probably won't mind.

Chris, on the other hand... :rolleyes:

What's this about Chris? He is terribly friendly and outgoing, just doesn't do many of the interviews in the past couple of years. But if you have a chance to meet him at a concert, he is totally genuine and nice.

Don't dis the Chris!

What's this about Chris? He is terribly friendly and outgoing, just doesn't do many of the interviews in the past couple of years. But if you have a chance to meet him at a concert, he is totally genuine and nice.

Don't dis the Chris!

Exactly. The way I see it, I don't even have to bother looking for him at their hotel. Chances are, I probably might bump into him while I'm shopping for toys, when he's looking for toys to bring home to his kids.

My imagination's running wild, isn't it?... :noey:

Nearly met them too! It was their show last August in Boston. Waited outside by their buses forever, chatted with security, saw Tom Kirk going in and out of the elevator on a bicycle.. and he stopped to say hi to us. Said the guys were gonna come out in awhile but then security ushered them out the other door and they went past us in their bus. Bummer but talking/seeing Kirk-y was pretty hilarious. Better luck next time I s'pose. :rolleyes:

Nearly met them too! It was their show last August in Boston. Waited outside by their buses forever, chatted with security, saw Tom Kirk going in and out of the elevator on a bicycle.. and he stopped to say hi to us. Said the guys were gonna come out in awhile but then security ushered them out the other door and they went past us in their bus. Bummer but talking/seeing Kirk-y was pretty hilarious. Better luck next time I s'pose. :rolleyes:

Hello, we were waiting there too :)

Said the guys were gonna come out in awhile but then security ushered them out the other door and they went past us in their bus.

See, that's why I would never spend hours waiting for them.

As if Kirk didn't know they wouldn't come to say hi at all, come on! :rolleyes:

I wouldn't do more effort to meet them as they would do to meet me. Which means: no effort at all :)

(sorry if those last two lines aren't proper English... I couldn't turn it right!)

Gahhh, I was there and I asked security where I could meet them and they said they parked their bus inside and we wouldn't be able to see them :(

Gahhh, I was there and I asked security where I could meet them and they said they parked their bus inside and we wouldn't be able to see them :(

It wasnt actually inside but was just outside the loading bay area. It was also guarded by a very aggressive security guy who shouted at anyone who was within a 20 mile radius of it. Nasty man!

They do seem to put a lot of effort into avoiding their fans don't they? :LOL:

Not always, just sometimes :LOL:

The worst time was the Verona gig. I've never seen anything like it. There was a line of security guys and police ensuring everyone stayed on the opposite side of the road. Needless to say, noone tried to argue with them. They definitely meant business!

Not always, just sometimes :LOL:

The worst time was the Verona gig. I've never seen anything like it. There was a line of security guys and police ensuring everyone stayed on the opposite side of the road. Needless to say, noone tried to argue with them. They definitely meant business!

It's a shame really. They must have a lot of nutters for fans so they think we're all like that.

We're not! :LOL:

Archived