Well, I almost met them once.

It was after the gig in Oslo Spectrum, Norway in October. Our hotel was located right behind the arena, and we went back there after the gig. Then we saw a big bus on our way (their bus) and a few people outside. We stood there for like 15 minutes or so, and wondered whether Muse was inside the bus or not. We guessed not, and went back to the hotel. 30 minutes later, we went to 7eleven to buy some snacks, and then all the people was gone, except a policeman. We asked about Muse, and he said "Well. If you were here 10 minutes ago, you would have met them." We asked if we PLEASE could just meet them for a second or two, but he said no. Unfortunlately. Stupid us. I can't belive we left the place 20 minutes before they came out of the bus!!!

It was after the gig in Oslo Spectrum, Norway in October. Our hotel was located right behind the arena, and we went back there after the gig. Then we saw a big bus on our way (their bus) and a few people outside. We stood there for like 15 minutes or so, and wondered whether Muse was inside the bus or not. We guessed not, and went back to the hotel. 30 minutes later, we went to 7eleven to buy some snacks, and then all the people was gone, except a policeman. We asked about Muse, and he said "Well. If you were here 10 minutes ago, you would have met them." We asked if we PLEASE could just meet them for a second or two, but he said no. Unfortunlately. Stupid us. I can't belive we left the place 20 minutes before they came out of the bus!!!

!!!! HEY!! you're from Bergen!! Me too!!

shame you didn't get to meet them!

But?? Another Muse fan in Bergen? Do I know you?

You so should have waited. You definately would have met them. There was only about 8 of us there.

!!!! HEY!! you're from Bergen!! Me too!!

shame you didn't get to meet them!

But?? Another Muse fan in Bergen? Do I know you?

Wow, that is so cool =D Never met someone from Bergen here before ;) I don't know, check my myspace, maybe we've seen eachother before?

You so should have waited. You definately would have met them. There was only about 8 of us there.

Oh God, don't even say it! We felt so terrible after that. But I was so close to the scene as you can get(first row), so it was a little bit comfort. Sometimes he was just a meter from me during the concert!

My plan is to meet them after the next gig I go too. Anyone wanna join me waiting for them? :D

Well, as I recently thought of also giving it a try, just for the fun of it, I'd like to ask the same question to all Belgian fans (or anyone attending Belgian gigs) :)

Anyone?

so Tom arrived, i called him and we went to see him with my friends, we took pictures, chatted with him and asked him what was his second name (cause he's called Tom L Kirk but we've never figured what the L is for) and at first he didn't want to tell us and then he told us it was for Lucifer cause his mom's a satanist :LOL:

Then Matt arrived, he stopped for a few sec, waved at us and then went into the bus.

End of the story !

LOL Satanist. :LOL:

so Tom arrived, i called him and we went to see him with my friends, we took pictures, chatted with him and asked him what was his second name (cause he's called Tom L Kirk but we've never figured what the L is for) and at first he didn't want to tell us and then he told us it was for Lucifer cause his mom's a satanist :LOL:

haha Lucifer :LOL:

actually the L stands for Leonard ;)

Hey you I've just heard about a couple of guys, around 15 actually, who waited for Muse after their gig here in Sweden. But Muse just left in their cars, didn't give a shit about the fans waiting. Kinda' low.. Hope they were really busy or didn't notice them.

And OFCOURSE I realize they must be exhausted after a gig, but it seems like they've been very patient and nice to all the other fans who've waited for them..

You do?! haha I was just so star-struck with Matt. He was there looking down at me all nice, expecting a conversation, and all I could do was stare into those baby blues and not say a damn thing. :eek: He himself had to ask "Err...do you have something you want us to sign or something?" to snap me out of it.

Lol. I bet loads of people just look at him.

I was very lucky, and got to meet (most of) them in Australia (thanks to Courtney!).

Chris was absolutely hammered.

As was Tom.

Brilliant.

:D Anytime. hehehehheehehehe.

Dom's not that short...

No he's not really. I'm the same height as him. I'm 1.76. Woo. I gathered much from the few seconds I stood in front of him :LOL:

ME: Hi

Matt: have we met before?

me: No

Matt: are you sure?

me: yes

Matt: seriously? We haven't met before?

me: no-I would've remembered.:)

Matt: alright, alright. *signs something*

Me: where's Tom Kirk?

Matt: anyone seen Tom???? "Just look for the hairiest man you can find."

Matt seemed a bit miffed that I was looking for The Kirky.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: "Yeah I'm PRETTY SURE I'd remember if I'd met you MattBellamyfromMuse.

In Greece backstage everyone just couldn't stop laughing. The funniest thing though was that Matt was in the silliest mood, he kept doing weird stuff like funny dances, weird faces and incredibly bad jokes, look at us and wait for us to laugh then we giggled and he laughed like an idiot.

When we went out of the dressing room people asked us how come we just spent 20 minutes there when it was only meant to be 5 and how all they could hear was a lot of loud laughs

Awwww bless.

I must say that Matt is a really nice guy, I have met him several times professionally and he is always pleasantness personified. He was generous with comp tickets for Wembley

and I went to the gig with my daughter and am now a complete Muse convert - live they are as good as anyone I have ever seen (Stones, Springsteen, Floyd included) - but they have a way to go to be permanently included in the Rock Pantheon.

Let's do it! When Muse go for a tour for their new album, I think I'll go to as many gigs as possible, and Denmark is just like you said 3-400 km. away :)

Well so how do we contact each other :p well and is it in all of scandinavia? or? :p

I must say that Matt is a really nice guy, I have met him several times professionally and he is always pleasantness personified. He was generous with comp tickets for Wembley

and I went to the gig with my daughter and am now a complete Muse convert - live they are as good as anyone I have ever seen (Stones, Springsteen, Floyd included) - but they have a way to go to be permanently included in the Rock Pantheon.

Uhh sounds nice man :p so why "professionally"? What are you doing mate ;) lol.. :p btw can't I be your son next time? :)

hey guys well my experience wasnt really a meet and greet thing well after their performance in melbourne last year, me nd my friend walked around the whole arenawe got to this carpark where the security told us to hurry up and leave but me and my friend waited until the guards left that area ( we werent in the carpark we were on a ramp that was pretty damn close tho ), the reason we decided to hang round was because there were two fance 4wd parked right in fron tof the door.

so anyway we waited i was giving up coz all these other people were coming out of the doors and it was lyk midnight and then suddenly matt dom and chris came out and me , my frend and 5 other randoms started cheering for them and they waved and signalled a thank you and they stayed their for lyk 10 mins and they were just standing outside the cars and dom was giving us all this cheeky grin,, it was sooo cute and yeeh they finally got into the car and drove off and people were chasing after the car to get a gud look at them!!!! it was awesum altho that wasnt much it was still very special to me

my aim next year is to try and actually get down to that car park im not goin to stop until i meet them i wish they had meet and greet passes down here in melbourne!!!

so yeah thats my story

Archived