• 4 weeks later...

Hahaha. I remember your pictures.

You do?! haha I was just so star-struck with Matt. He was there looking down at me all nice, expecting a conversation, and all I could do was stare into those baby blues and not say a damn thing. :eek: He himself had to ask "Err...do you have something you want us to sign or something?" to snap me out of it. :LOL:

well, he was actually very nice. it was just i was so star strucked that i felt so nervous talking to him while there he was standing, smiling and laughing at our nervousness. very cheeky. :happy:

awh, what a memory.

I hope we get to meet Muse in Bangkok!

first time i met them was backstage in greece on oct 4th.

i was the first to go in the room and they just stood there looking at me and i had no fucking idea about what to do. thats until matt reached out his hand and i got closer. it was kinda like a stranded dog when he see's a friendly stranger. if i had a tail.... you get the idea.

they were all very very nice, and amusing.

the israeli fan club bought them a star and they really liked it.

if anyone remembers Liron's posts about it from the athens show posts, it was amusing.

dom pointed at the wall and everyone looked at it.

they treats their fans in the most amazing way and i'm proud of that. was great to see them laugh, matt was dancing. we had groups hugs.

you gotta love them.

Matt acted mental

Dom acted like a kid with ADD on crack

Chris acted like a silent rapist.

:stunned::stunned::LOL: I like your description.

I think Matt feels more intimidated than Dom or Chris being that he's put on the spotlight more often.

I know he tries to befriend fans, but he's also afraid of the casual freak fan who goes... OMG!! OMG!! MATT I LOVE YOU!! and then tries to hug him and smooch him. If he comes across as intimidated, I can't blame the guy. There's some fucked up people out there who are insanely obsessed with celebrities, and yes we love Muse dearly but we should also know that there's a line we shouldn't cross, and try to show them respect.

I was happy enough having them sign my poster and thanking them, and then I let them go on to sign stuff for other fans. I asked Dom to write "SIT THE FUCK DOWN!" and he did and then smiled :D

I agree, so the key here is to not act like you're going to grab them or whatever weird things a freak fan usually do.

^^^^ that sig is cute!

I met them in a backstage bathroom :eek:

Matt was attentive and beautiful

Dom was distracted and writing on the wall

Chris was shy and cute

The following year I met Dom. He was talkative and nice.

OMG, that's so sweet. I totally laugh at your sig. :LOL:

• 1 month later...

Most amazing experience ever... I died and went to heaven it was unbelievable for me lol to meet someone who I view as a god lol (the other 2 being Chris and Dom, but unfortunately it wasn't to be :( I'll try again another time I'm sure lol) afterwards I cried lol I was well emotional :p everyone else (boardies) was like "auww" :LOL:

It was at the CPH gig this year... I'm sure Bizzie, MandyNau and bekbee can tell you how insane I behaved :LOL:

I didn't even want to go and meet them because I was scared about what I'd do/say lol. The whole time I was like "don't say I love you" haha so all that really came out of my mouth besides where I was from was "It's an absolute honour to meet you." Thank god he looked chuffed lol instead of like "wtf" that would've killed me lol. But what I stupid thing to say... I was looking for anything to say other than "I love you" :LOL: I hope to god he didn't think I was trying to be funny with "absolute"... :$ :$ :$:LOL:

Best night of my life - 24/10/07. :D

I didn't even want to go and meet them because I was scared about what I'd do/say lol. The whole time I was like "don't say I love you" haha so all that really came out of my mouth besides where I was from was "It's an absolute honour to meet you." Thank god he looked chuffed lol instead of like "wtf" that would've killed me lol. But what I stupid thing to say... I was looking for anything to say other than "I love you" :LOL: I hope to god he didn't think I was trying to be funny with "absolute"... :$ :$ :$:LOL:

And how did you get to meet him? How many hours did you have to wait etc ;) No, I just wonder how you all do it... I wouldn't even know how to start, but maybe that's also because I don't feel like trying to much :rolleyes: I wouldn't have anything to say, I'm really bad at talking about nothing.

If I met Matthew then I'd give him this quote that I read in a book called 'Hyperspace' that I think he's read too.

But it's reall interesting, and I think he'd understand that I'm not a school girl fan, but more of a fan of the way he experiments with instruments and plays on the fringe of music.

Hi Matt, If you're reading this.

I was lucky enought to meet all 3. Had to wait 3 hours after the show. Luckily, one of the security guards saw us waiting patiently by the bus, along with about 12 other fans, and told us he would ask the guys to come out. Chris(drinking a Corona) and Dom came out first then Matt snuck up on us about a minute later. All three were very sweet, and Matt seemed very interested in the personalized license plate I brought for them to sign. He kept asking me questions about it, and even showed it to his security guys. He kept asking so many questions, I didn't get a chance to ask any! :p

They seemed very amused that I kept saying "Please" and "Thank You". Whenever I thanked them, they would glance at each other and smile.

You do?! haha I was just so star-struck with Matt. He was there looking down at me all nice, expecting a conversation, and all I could do was stare into those baby blues and not say a damn thing. :eek:He himself had to ask "Err...do you have something you want us to sign or something?" to snap me out of it. :LOL:

hahaha

Iv met Kirk a few times.. he is an absolute legend! I think he feels a little shy around fans though! :LOL:

geez..really?? aw

but yeah, probably. it's natural for all of them to feel like that, especially for him

If I met Matthew then I'd give him this quote that I read in a book called 'Hyperspace' that I think he's read too.

But it's reall interesting, and I think he'd understand that I'm not a school girl fan, but more of a fan of the way he experiments with instruments and plays on the fringe of music.

Hi Matt, If you're reading this.

hey how u doin

damn i wish i met Matt..i would ask him random stuffs well thats all i have to say...MUSE ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was lucky enought to meet all 3. Had to wait 3 hours after the show. Luckily, one of the security guards saw us waiting patiently by the bus, along with about 12 other fans, and told us he would ask the guys to come out. Chris(drinking a Corona) and Dom came out first then Matt snuck up on us about a minute later. All three were very sweet, and Matt seemed very interested in the personalized license plate I brought for them to sign. He kept asking me questions about it, and even showed it to his security guys. He kept asking so many questions, I didn't get a chance to ask any! :p

They seemed very amused that I kept saying "Please" and "Thank You". Whenever I thanked them, they would glance at each other and smile.

Haaa Ana you were so lucky !! :eek:

I think i won't never meet them ... :'( well, for me, it's a dream.

He kept asking so many questions, I didn't get a chance to ask any! :p

Well, If I ever meet them (which probably means, IF I ever try to), then I hope they keep asking me questions, at least I'll have some interesting things to say, 'cause what I certainly WON'T say is "I love you" or "OMG you're the best!!!". I'd just like to have a nice chat with those guys, but as I am with anyone I meet (famous or not), in the beginning I'm always waaaaay to shy. Only when people are nice to me, I get more relaxed and talkative.

i havent met them. but i havent really tried. perhaps next time they are touring.

I'm thinking the same, maybe I should try, without trying too crazy stuff, but then I'd also like to find some other people who want the same. In that case, it can be fun to wait for three hours after a show, just making fun, drinking some beer and acting silly while waiting :)

Most amazing experience ever... I died and went to heaven it was unbelievable for me lol to meet someone who I view as a god lol (the other 2 being Chris and Dom, but unfortunately it wasn't to be :( I'll try again another time I'm sure lol) afterwards I cried lol I was well emotional :p everyone else (boardies) was like "auww" :LOL:

It was at the CPH gig this year... I'm sure Bizzie, MandyNau and bekbee can tell you how insane I behaved :LOL:

You weren't insane at all.

I thought you did really well considering how 'scared' you were.

Lets hope we get a chance to meet the others too next time :D

Archived