I'm thinking the same, maybe I should try, without trying too crazy stuff, but then I'd also like to find some other people who want the same. In that case, it can be fun to wait for three hours after a show, just making fun, drinking some beer and acting silly while waiting :)

That is actually part of the fun, meeting other people while you are waiting. There have been occasions where the band have been in a hurry so, as I've met them all before, I've stood back to let others in who havent. I love seeing how excited other people are after meeting them!

If I ever meet them I'll get a fysical and psysical break down..haha They really make me sick because I adore them so..

Somehow I'm glad I wont meet them in a while(If I ever do). Even though I'm dying to:P

It would be a disaster! haha

My obsession have to calm down first! :p

That is actually part of the fun, meeting other people while you are waiting. There have been occasions where the band have been in a hurry so, as I've met them all before, I've stood back to let others in who havent. I love seeing how excited other people are after meeting them!

Aww, bless you :happy:

Matt was sweet, Dom ignored me (lol ...) but talked to the people next to me a lot, was really nice and smiling the whole time. Chris just signed my ticket.

Matt and Dom did too. i took a pic with Matt and hugged him. then i ran off from too much excitement when i could've chatted with him for a few more seconds, but oh well.. what can ya do .. i'm glad i kept my cool when he was in front of me ...

basically they were really nice.

how can one not love these guys :D

Matt was sweet, Dom ignored me (lol ...) but talked to the people next to me a lot, was really nice and smiling the whole time. Chris just signed my ticket.

Matt and Dom did too. i took a pic with Matt and hugged him. then i ran off from too much excitement when i could've chatted with him for a few more seconds, but oh well.. what can ya do .. i'm glad i kept my cool when he was in front of me ...

basically they were really nice.

how can one not love these guys :D

I did exactly the same thing after finally getting my photo taken with Matt. I had to walk away, just for a minute of so. Then I went over to Dom :)

I did exactly the same thing after finally getting my photo taken with Matt. I had to walk away, just for a minute of so. Then I went over to Dom :)

haha then you know exactly how i felt!

i just thanked him without even looking at him and ran off, really couldn't take it anymore lol. staying cool before taking the pic took all my energy. and then it took AGES for my friend to finally take that pic, i was dying lol. so silly ...

haha then you know exactly how i felt!

i just thanked him without even looking at him and ran off, really couldn't take it anymore lol. staying cool before taking the pic took all my energy. and then it took AGES for my friend to finally take that pic, i was dying lol. so silly ...

I wonder how long I can keep in the fangirl scream before the guys are out of earshot :LOL: I would explode

On the other hand, you'd be surprised to hear people say that he doesn't like to talk... If you hear him in interviews etc sometimes :eek:

Anyway, I'm really glad that during concerts, he doesn't keep talking after each and every song. I hate it when bands do that! Just play your f*cking music, idiots :)

Anyway, I'm really glad that during concerts, he doesn't keep talking after each and every song. I hate it when bands do that! Just play your f*cking music, idiots :)

And the fact that in large gigs, like Wembley, no one except for the people standing next to the speakers have any chance of hearing what they are saying.:rolleyes:

And the fact that in large gigs, like Wembley, no one except for the people standing next to the speakers have any chance of hearing what they are saying.:rolleyes:

Right. Same things at festivals btw, when they start preaching about politics or whatever, I feel like throwing something to that stage, but pfffffttt at Belgian festivals you just can't take anything with you, how shitty is that?!? :mad:

On the other hand, you'd be surprised to hear people say that he doesn't like to talk... If you hear him in interviews etc sometimes :eek:

LOL I think the reason is that when he does say something you can't actually understand it? :LOL: Nah seriously tho, when I first saw them live I did find it odd that they didnt say much at all between songs but now I realise that it doesn't matter. It's just not their thing, everything is said with the songs. It makes the whole set sorta fit together instead of being torn appart by ramblings :)

I know alot of bands who do talk alot between songs and it can be entertaining if they actually have something interesting to say. :) And other people should just shut up...:rolleyes:

I met them in 05 twice:

http://r0xikat.livejournal.com/43717.html - houston meet and greet .. see icon

http://r0xikat.livejournal.com/45842.html - austin insanity involving certain bikes :LOL:

I haven't met them since then.. I've chatted with Tom at ACL 06. i convinced him to let security let the signing w/ muse go longer, but I still didn't get to go up there ._. I've tried pretty much every time I've gone to see them.. but meh.

in a nutshell:

matt: in houston, i asked for a hug and got one. I was freaking out a little. :D he did my voicemail in austin, which is a bit of a legend around here.. I should upload that on to muselive. very sweet, I don't really think we talked much. my brain was mush.

dom: I didn't expect him to be so short. also very sweet.

chris: surprisingly, I've talked to him the most. TALL. :D

tom: obvi around more, very nice guy!

god i would really love to meet them! but i have to find something interesting to say if i would. when i get nervous i either talks alot about just random crap, or i just stay calm and shy. that sucks.

hm, maybe i'll aim for a chat with them next time they'll visit sweden. i guess it would be worth the waiting anyway. not just because i adore their music, they seem to be funny, intelligent and nice guys.

not just because i adore their music, they seem to be funny, intelligent and nice guys.

Yeah same here. I'd like to meet them but not because I'm after famous people or that I want to show off with some pictures afterwards, but just because I like what they do and they seem very cool and interesting people to me. I think if they weren't famous at all and work at the same company as me or so, I'd also like to hang out with them just to find out what they're really like, if you know what I mean.

dom: I didn't expect him to be so short. also very sweet.

chris: surprisingly, I've talked to him the most. TALL. :D

tom: obvi around more, very nice guy!

Dom: I noticed on pictures already that he isn't tall... Everybody was is always talking about Matt, but when I see pictures I'm always like "c'mon, Dom isn't much taller... Is it just me or what?"

Chris: is he TALL, or does he just seem tall because Matt and Dom are short ;)

Dom: I noticed on pictures already that he isn't tall... Everybody was is always talking about Matt, but when I see pictures I'm always like "c'mon, Dom isn't much taller... Is it just me or what?"

I always thought he was really tall, but I met him after a gig once, and really, he's not at tall as you might think.

ehm, they're all short, lol. Chris is taller, but not that much at all.. Dom & Matt look the same to me, they're both shorter than me. i'm 175 cm or 5'9'' (i think).

but honestly i expected Matt & Dom to be shorter than they are, but they're not THAAAT much shorter than me at all.

meh, while i was waiting for them i felt like an idiot, a little, but then after the meeting i thought i was crazy to think that. it's just so fucking nice to meet someone you admire and respect. and they seem to respect us too, which is WONDERFUL :D

i met them all at the signing tent reading festival 2002, dom was off his tits from the night/day before, chris was cool & matt very chatty, as he just signed my manson replica guitar.

then i met tom & chris after the eden gig last year, tom very nice & chris very polite, interested & very down to earth, a true gent!!!!:)

oh yeah, nothing can stop him in interviews! :LOL:

Okay, I was going to say "except for a really loud laugh" (see the famous interview on YouTube...), but while typing it I thought that even that is not true: even while laughing he doesn't shut up... :rolleyes:

(remember the AAAAAALLLLLIEEEEEEEEEEEN thing)

Okay, I was going to say "except for a really loud laugh" (see the famous interview on YouTube...), but while typing it I thought that even that is not true: even while laughing he doesn't shut up... :rolleyes:

(remember the AAAAAALLLLLIEEEEEEEEEEEN thing)

lmao, the alien thing cracks me up to no end, that piece of interview is legendary :D

Matt's got the best laugh ever, and i'm not saying it just cause i adore Muse :D

Archived