I talked about cars with Matt :facepalm: nerdddd. Briefly though. And Radiohead :LOL: I completely dissed Twilight + Smeyer when he asked if I knew what it was too, dunno if I should have though if they're 'friends' or whatever though.

Remember there was another girl there, but i honestly think he liked me better b/c the other girl acted more like a crazed fan and less mature than i did. I think i played the whole "I know who you are, but im going to pretend you're normal" act well.

HAH, this is what my friend and I were doing too. There was this other group of girls there who was being really fangirlish and one of them asks him "So how long have you been playing piano??" :facepalm: later she told him about an essay she wrote about Exogenesis while my friend and I were silently bahaha-ing.

Your whole post reminds me so much of when I met Matt, all the little things he does:chuckle:

Soooo jealous and happy for the extremely lucky people who have met Matt, Chris and Dom in person! I didn't get to meet them in Oslo, but I'd love to meet them in Bergen when they're playing outdoors.

HAH, this is what my friend and I were doing too. There was this other group of girls there who was being really fangirlish and one of them asks him "So how long have you been playing piano??" :facepalm: later she told him about an essay she wrote about Exogenesis while my friend and I were silently bahaha-ing.

Your whole post reminds me so much of when I met Matt, all the little things he does:chuckle:

Yeah. The girl was all like "Uhh. I didn't discover you until recently. Then I played guitar hero and heard that one song. I play it all the timmmee." And then when she heard him say he was 31 she said "WHOA. You are like ..9..10..11 years older than meeeee...." :facepalm: I was thinking "way to make him feel bad." and I proceeded to mumble "age is just a number." Oh, how badly I wanted to tell her off and make her go away, but I'm sure she felt the same for me. :chuckle:

First time I met them I was 14. After the concert I stood outside their tour bus for 3 hours in the freezing cold with no jacket. Who can complain though? I got everything signed, a million pics, and "Cheers" about a million times. :LOL:

The second time, on March 15, 2010 in Nashville, TN was far more interesting. :chuckle:

I love telling this story! I WARN YOU...IT"S LONG! And this is a email I copy and pasted to my friend two days after the concert while it was fresh in my head. Sorry for the mistakes because I didn't proof read it and there maybe random replys cause we were chatting back and forth.

'm going to shorten this a lot. I got there around 6 am and got second row center. After the amazing concert, I stayed close to the stage to look for guitar pics, a set list, anything. The security ppl started pushing me away. As i was pushed away, some guy popped out no where and handed me this wierd orange sticker that said "Muse the resistance: hospitality" and muttered after party. I didn't even get to see this guys face. I asked some ppl and they said it was a bumper sticker. I went to guest services and they told me where to go. I went back to the floor and some guy ushed me back stage. As i looked behind me i realized they blocked my sisters from following me and the guy grabbed me and wouldn't let me turn around. We went down some sketch hallway and he shoved me into this dark room. There was about 20 ppl in there and everyone had an accent. I didn't have my cell and neither did my sister who i was taking home. I borrowed someone cell and had a panic attack. Shaking, crying, hypervenilating. THe whole deal. Julie, my sis, managed to calm me down over the phone and said to wait 15 minutes and see if anything exciting happened and calm down.

After chatting with a girl from manchester (everyone was wayy older than me) and a millionare, I found out that the millionare had two extrs backstage passes. She told me i could have them. I ran out of the room and told the security ppl my problem. They called me a "frantic white female" over the phone. Lol. THey eventually let my sister come. Fast forward 45 minutes. My sister is drunk and matt and chris just walked into the room. Lisa, my sis, fortunatly didn't make a noise. I stood awkwardly one foot behind matt as he talked to other ppl. Eventually (like 20 minutes), he was talking to a 20 year old fan and he was standing right next to me. I randomly jumped in the convo. They were talking about the twilight soundtrack. He was like "i've written a song for the third movie, eclipse, but im unsure whether or not to put it on the soundtrack. Have you heard of it?" I was like "Yeah!!" And he goes "DO you like it? I know it is sort of like a teeny romance thing." and i acted like i wasn't obsessed at all. I replied "Ehh. It's okay." "So you don't like it." He says. I replied "No, no. I like it". and he said "No worries. You don't have to convince me. Do you think I should put it into the soundtrack?" I said "Ofcourse! It would make you huge in America!". He said "Haha. Alright. Well, if i do put it in, remember it was because of you."

Then I was like "Well, what is the band you listen to the most now?" He replys "the odd thing it, I don't really listen to music b//c the song gets stuck in my head and it plays over and over and over and I can't get it out. It's really annoying really. I don't want it to affect my music" And i said "I'm sure you realized your annoyance turned into a gift." He was like "Yeah, i have listened to this one girl. She's really populur in the UK. Its called Bats for Lashes. You know, bats (he makes a swinging motion) for lashes (points at his eyes and flutters them). Dom really is the one who listens to other people. Right now he is really into Phoenix". "Ive heard of them", i said. "Also another band called....(i don't remember the name though). It's dance. Like Daft punk." I replied "Ohh...okay..daft punk." Then I asked for a picture and he said of course. That's how i got the pic with my sister.

Then I got one by myself, of course. Haha. When he put his arm around me he said "You have a lovely accent." I was so flattered that all I could muster was "Hahah. (nervous laughter). You too!" Then we took the pic. He mentioned that his accent was like "the hillbilly of england". We talked about guitars. He bought 5 that day form a store on broadway in nashville and played a 250,000 guitar "i didn't buy it ofcourse" he joked. He talked to me how his box thing at the end of his guitar worked. "It called choas (i think). it works on an x, y axis and it is hooked up to lots of things such as synthesizers, basses, ect. So when I move my pic around, it will play according to where i touch." I was like, my friend really wants your guitar. It's awesome. He replied "Well, you can actually buy them now. My friend, Hugh Manson from australia makes them. He hand carves them, so he sits there for many hours working his ass off molding each curve." He talked about his childhood how he took one lesson and he whispered "I didn't like it very much."

Sorry if this makes no sense, im not proof reading this. By the way, when he talks to you, he gets real close and does not break eye contact at all. It is really intimidatiing. He loves making hand motions as well. Back to the story. I say. "I'm emily by the way." "Pleasure he says as he shakes my hand. His hand shakes are so weak, it's almost pathetic. Haha. I asked him "So do people in england impersonate american accents?" "Sorry?" he said and steps so my mouth is one inch away from his ear. "Do..umm...british people....um...try to fake an...um...american accent?" I stuttered. "Well, if they do, he replied, they do your accent, because it is the true american accent. it is quite lovely, really." i almost died. hahaha. I then replied "Oh, americans always try to do a fake british accent." I then switch to my terrible british accent and act like i have tea in my hand and stand up really straight. "Ello therrreee. I'm herrreee with some tea and krumpettts!", i joked. He immediatly, bent over like i punched him in the stomach and laughed that trademark laugh of his so hard. I was proud I made him actually crack up and not just chuckle. If you don't know what his laugh sounds like go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP4xZXsV6m0

My sister then introduced herself. "Im lisa. Todays my birthday!". "Happy birthday! How old are you?" he asks. "Old. " she replied. "You surely can't be older than me, though" he said. She asked "how old are you?". "Old" he replies. "Okay, i turned 29" she said. He leans in and whispers "Im 31. See, you aren't the oldest one in the room!". Lol. Um...i got a hug from him, but i had to ask for it. He was constantly getting interupted by other ppl, but he would always come back to me. His manager asked him 3 times to leave. We would say goodbye, but he would always get stopped for a final pic or something and then he would come back to me. Haha. For instance, some irish and english fans interupted us and the guy was like "I'm sorry, but can i have a pic." After a minute they started chanting some irish song i never heard of. Then when they leave "he talked to them like 2 minutes tops" he nonchalantly leans againt the wall next to me and mutters "Sorry about that. Just some crazy english fans". There is a pic of him talking to him in my album, just look at the captions.

lisa quietly ate doritos while i was chatting it up with him. I know! I was soo nervous at first, but after a while I got used to it. Julie and her friend brooke left after the concert cause they had a huge test in the morning. i doubt i could even let them in anyways. I know my luck is crazy random! The girl i talked to that was from manchester went to 33 muse concerts and that would be the 3rd time meeting them. I was thinking, I met them everytime I go to their concert. I was too afraid to talk to chris...he's big and was engrossed in his little circle of guy friends. Matt on the other hand, is only an inch taller than me and really skinny. Haha. When I hugged him i was like...omg...he needs a cookie. he was all bone! Haha. Umm. What else? Oh yeah I was like "WHere's chris and dom? (chris left by then)" he said "You saw chris didnt you? He was in the room not too long ago. maybe 30 minutes ago smoking the pipe" "Oh yeah, I replied". "And the last time i saw dom he was getting a back MAssage (pronounce the ma like in the word matress). You know, a back MAssage. Some one was rubbin down his back." "He deserves it. Don't get me wrong though. I'm perfectlyh fine with this (points at him)".

I'm running out of things to say. Oh, he was drinking just a single glass of red wine. Everyone offered him more, but he said he was fine. I found out he drinks a glass of red wine after ever concert b/c it's the only drink he can drink that doesn't get his throat dry. Trust me, at the time i thought he was still engaged to that model, so i thought he was just being friendly. Then yesterday, I found he was single again. Maybe he was flirting just a little? Who knows. Lol. I so would've slipped him my number before he left if i known. I would've said something like "In case you want to hear my "lovely" accent again". Haha. Yeah, he's like 14 years older than me. So what? He's hot (minus his teeth) and talented and has an accent! He offered me a drink and then he was like wait "nevermind, you're far too young. Hha."

The pipe smelled soo good! The funny thing is that we were shoved in the corner by the food the whole night. Once we got talking, I didn't leave that spot the whole night. He said if he didn't do muse, he would proabbaly be a music producer...or a lawyer. "Just kidding he said. I'd never be a lawyer.". Ummm...some 30 somehting stood and stared at us for 20 minutes to wait for us to stop talking to get their shirtss signed. They owed me big time on this one: i actually had to stop him and say "You know what. I'm sorry, but these girls have been standing here for a while trying to get you to sign stuff." "He was like "Ohhh. yeah. ofcourse." Remember there was another girl there, but i honestly think he liked me better b/c the other girl acted more like a crazed fan and less mature than i did. I think i played the whole "I know who you are, but im going to pretend you're normal" act well.

Holy flip, that sounds like an amazing dream! :eek::eek: :awesome:... That's so amazing, I could almost not believe what I was reading. Matt seems a little into to you, haha! Wow...

Holy flip, that sounds like an amazing dream! :eek::eek: :awesome:... That's so amazing, I could almost not believe what I was reading. Matt seems a little into to you, haha! Wow...

I know! The second the door closed behind me at the venue (no one was around) I screamed and did a victory dance and ran around in circles because I had to retain the inner fan girl for a few hours. People tell me he sounded into me...who knows!...but i'm just glad i was able to be in his presence!

I know! The second the door closed behind me at the venue (no one was around) I screamed and did a victory dance and ran around in circles because I had to retain the inner fan girl for a few hours. People tell me he sounded into me...who knows!...but i'm just glad i was able to be in his presence!

Yeah.. You're extremely lucky!

I don't know how big chance I have of meeting them in Norway. They're playing in Bergen in July,and it's a big outdoor arena with 20000 people. I have a golden circle ticket, so I'm very close to the stage. Doesn't matter if you meet early? meh.

After the gig in October I was so dehydrated and about to faint, so we went back to our hotel which was like 30 seconds away from where they played the gig... After staring at the tour bus. Wonder if people actually met them ( October 2009 :( )

Yeah. The girl was all like "Uhh. I didn't discover you until recently. Then I played guitar hero and heard that one song. I play it all the timmmee." And then when she heard him say he was 31 she said "WHOA. You are like ..9..10..11 years older than meeeee...." :facepalm: I was thinking "way to make him feel bad." and I proceeded to mumble "age is just a number." Oh, how badly I wanted to tell her off and make her go away, but I'm sure she felt the same for me. :chuckle:

Haha, dumb girl. It was odd though, I expected to have to do a bit of competing for attention but it was just me, my friend and Matt for a good hour, he came over to us after he got through the initial crowd of people. He was drinking wine when I met him too, then when he finished he just put the empty glass on a chair :LOL: I didn't really find his eye contact intimidating, really intense but not intimidating. He does lean in soo close :) I thought I would feel nervous meeting him but didn't at all! I hugged him right off the bat :D

Yeah.. You're extremely lucky!

I don't know how big chance I have of meeting them in Norway. They're playing in Bergen in July,and it's a big outdoor arena with 20000 people. I have a golden circle ticket, so I'm very close to the stage. Doesn't matter if you meet early? meh.

After the gig in October I was so dehydrated and about to faint, so we went back to our hotel which was like 30 seconds away from where they played the gig... After staring at the tour bus. Wonder if people actually met them ( October 2009 :( )

Hmm. I'd say your best bet is to find their tour bus and sit there for a while after the show. Then play the waiting game. It really comes down to how badly you want to meet them unless you happen to run into them randomly! That is a huge venue! There were about 8000 at the last gig I was at, and before that only 1000! You are lucky to get a golden circle ticket! :happy:

Haha, dumb girl. It was odd though, I expected to have to do a bit of competing for attention but it was just me, my friend and Matt for a good hour, he came over to us after he got through the initial crowd of people. He was drinking wine when I met him too, then when he finished he just put the empty glass on a chair :LOL: I didn't really find his eye contact intimidating, really intense but not intimidating. He does lean in soo close :) I thought I would feel nervous meeting him but didn't at all! I hugged him right off the bat :D

Usually I don't care for alcohol smelling breath, but I sure didn't mind it coming from Matt! We are so fortunate to experience him first hand! Hah. You must be more outgoing than I. :LOL:

These days its not gonna be so easy to meet the guys,they are a huge band now and sadly some people freak out too much or get silly when meeting famous people......imagine how that feels?

Back in 99 i met them at Lemon Grove,Exeter and got my Muscle Museum EP signed,all 3 very nice,Dom stood with parents afterwards looking like an embarassed kid at a party!

In the early 2000's they let me in free for thier gigs at Bristol Fleece,where i saw them Soundcheck,Torquay Riviera Centre,where i broke my foot and the Lemmy again when we had a fair chat with Matt about space and other dimensions!!!

Went to thier aftershow party at Leicester Di Montfort with a friend and whole experience got very messy. Had a lot of vodka and orange and ended up in a toliet for half an hour talking to myself-my friend Matt and Tom Kirk where knocking on the door talking to me and laughing!

This was the start of people getting wierd-before now the lads seemed to be happy to talk to anyone,were not blanketed by security-(Matt even sat outside one Exeter gig in his black Merc and i sat in his door well having a chat) But at this gig one fan was just staring at Matt because he had taken his shirt off and taking pics of him,this was not cool at an aftershow and made him uncomfortable. There was a back room to this party so he ended up going in there and i sat on a sofa with him talking into the small hours about everything under the sun. He expressed how wierd it was when someone is into you and they dont even know you.

Anyways Matt handed around Mr Kiplings Almond Slices,which im pretty sure to this day wernt what they said on the pack and my night ended with a cute little hug and kiss on cheek.

So these days (at 30!) ill just have to be content with a seat half a mile away from the stage and a rocking live set and live with the memories. Whether they remember me is debateable,imagine all the people they have met?,but i'll remember them and the good ol days!

Usually I don't care for alcohol smelling breath, but I sure didn't mind it coming from Matt! We are so fortunate to experience him first hand! Hah. You must be more outgoing than I. :LOL:

I thought the exact same thing about the alcohol-y-ness, like... it was HOTT. lol. Same with Dom + cigarette, for some reason I didn't have much to say to Dom though. And we are lucky! It was like a dream, so unbelievable! I wish I'd gotten more pictures though, I have one of us side by side but I didn't get one kissing him :chuckle: he has a lovely stubbly face.

Hmm. I'd say your best bet is to find their tour bus and sit there for a while after the show. Then play the waiting game. It really comes down to how badly you want to meet them unless you happen to run into them randomly! That is a huge venue! There were about 8000 at the last gig I was at, and before that only 1000! You are lucky to get a golden circle ticket! :happy:

Thanks:) Yeah.. I guess.. We'll see! I really do want to meet them very badly. If I in my wildest dreams did, I hope I would manage to say something and not behave like a crazy fan girl, because I hate when other people do that (even if it's difficult)... Yeah, that's a lot. The one in Oslo was only 8000-9000! MUSE has become really popular in Norway lately. Since 2007.. Coldplay played that same huge venue last year .

I'm just annoyed I was born too late, hehe. 'Cause they've been to Norway countless of times, and in their early days they played at small clubs etc.

These days its not gonna be so easy to meet the guys,they are a huge band now and sadly some people freak out too much or get silly when meeting famous people......imagine how that feels?

Back in 99 i met them at Lemon Grove,Exeter and got my Muscle Museum EP signed,all 3 very nice,Dom stood with parents afterwards looking like an embarassed kid at a party!

In the early 2000's they let me in free for thier gigs at Bristol Fleece,where i saw them Soundcheck,Torquay Riviera Centre,where i broke my foot and the Lemmy again when we had a fair chat with Matt about space and other dimensions!!!

Went to thier aftershow party at Leicester Di Montfort with a friend and whole experience got very messy. Had a lot of vodka and orange and ended up in a toliet for half an hour talking to myself-my friend Matt and Tom Kirk where knocking on the door talking to me and laughing!

This was the start of people getting wierd-before now the lads seemed to be happy to talk to anyone,were not blanketed by security-(Matt even sat outside one Exeter gig in his black Merc and i sat in his door well having a chat) But at this gig one fan was just staring at Matt because he had taken his shirt off and taking pics of him,this was not cool at an aftershow and made him uncomfortable. There was a back room to this party so he ended up going in there and i sat on a sofa with him talking into the small hours about everything under the sun. He expressed how wierd it was when someone is into you and they dont even know you.

Anyways Matt handed around Mr Kiplings Almond Slices,which im pretty sure to this day wernt what they said on the pack and my night ended with a cute little hug and kiss on cheek.

So these days (at 30!) ill just have to be content with a seat half a mile away from the stage and a rocking live set and live with the memories. Whether they remember me is debateable,imagine all the people they have met?,but i'll remember them and the good ol days!

Aww, great stories. Kind of sad ending though. :supersad:

:'(

This is awesome! It is really depressing though. You are probably one of their first batch of fans! :)

:eek: This is amazing story. It is kind of sad how it ends though.

Why does everyone think my story is sad? Its ok,i feel a bit old for partying these days anywho!!

I guess my advice would be find a band while they are small and enjoy the time with them then,chances are it'll never be the same again,getting near bands at stadium gigs is nearly impossible. I met and chatted to a few bands in thier infancy at Exeter Cavern- Coldplay,The Music and of course Muse-i guess that was the early days as there were only 40 odd people there that night and Muscle Museum broke my heart......still does to this day. :)

Why does everyone think my story is sad? Its ok,i feel a bit old for partying these days anywho!!

I guess my advice would be find a band while they are small and enjoy the time with them then,chances are it'll never be the same again,getting near bands at stadium gigs is nearly impossible. I met and chatted to a few bands in thier infancy at Exeter Cavern- Coldplay,The Music and of course Muse-i guess that was the early days as there were only 40 odd people there that night and Muscle Museum broke my heart......still does to this day. :)

I don't think it was sad at all, but the part about the creepy fan taking pictures of Matt with his shirt off is unfortunate. :(

I've not met them, and it's not likely I ever will. They're just too big. And I'm not a hot young girl with big boobs. :p

I guess it's sad because things aren't going to be like that again. Not only are they less accessible but they can't be as at ease with fans (as a whole). It seems like a lot more fame and a lot less fun to me.

They're just too big. And I'm not a hot young girl with big boobs. :p

I'm starting to think this is the only means of making it happen.

I think it's the idea that you've had great times with them and you'll always remember them vividly, but they might not remember you. I don't know, just something sad about that. Especially now that they're so much bigger, there's a bigger distance between the band and you as a fan. Whereas before, you could hang out with them casually. It's just sad to think about. Maybe they do remember you. I know a few bands/artists I've been a fan of long enough from when they were kind of famous to now hugely famous where they remember who I am. It probably helps that I'm usually front row or barricade for gigs :LOL:. They may not get my name all the time ( I get Jennifer a lot :LOL: Or "I remember you from our CA shows"), but the fact that they recognize/remember me at all is plenty. Not that I need or expect anyone famous to remember who I am, but when they do it is sweet and appreciative. And they must have better memory than I do because I suck at remembering people! :D

Guess thats why a lot of famous people say its not great being recognised. After all people dont really know who 'you' are just your stage/public persona.

Its hard for us mere mortals to feel sorry for the Brads and Angelinas of the world with all thier millions but it aint a life id like to have. Media intrusion is overwhelming these days,in that sense Muse escape this,i think to the general public thet still arent that well known-i guess its just the passion in thier music and Matts voice brings passionate fans........sadly not all of these know how to talk to him when they meet him like he is a real person. Imagine someone you didnt know was stood in front of you squealing at you,must be very surreal-id scarper to the tourbus too!!

To be quite honest i wouldnt even know how to access a band at a stadium gig,like people are saying wait outside i guess but i dont fancy that with hundreds of other people. In the early days they came into the bar at the venue afterwards........imagine that now,they'd probably lose a limb!!:LOL:

Guess thats why a lot of famous people say its not great being recognised. After all people dont really know who 'you' are just your stage/public persona.

...sadly not all of these know how to talk to him when they meet him like he is a real person. Imagine someone you didnt know was stood in front of you squealing at you,must be very surreal-id scarper to the tourbus too!!

So true. The squealing and screaming should be left at the concert floor.

First time I met them I was 14. After the concert I stood outside their tour bus for 3 hours in the freezing cold with no jacket. Who can complain though? I got everything signed, a million pics, and "Cheers" about a million times. :LOL:

The second time, on March 15, 2010 in Nashville, TN was far more interesting. :chuckle:

I love telling this story! I WARN YOU...IT"S LONG! And this is a email I copy and pasted to my friend two days after the concert while it was fresh in my head. Sorry for the mistakes because I didn't proof read it and there maybe random replys cause we were chatting back and forth.

'm going to shorten this a lot. I got there around 6 am and got second row center. After the amazing concert, I stayed close to the stage to look for guitar pics, a set list, anything. The security ppl started pushing me away. As i was pushed away, some guy popped out no where and handed me this wierd orange sticker that said "Muse the resistance: hospitality" and muttered after party. I didn't even get to see this guys face. I asked some ppl and they said it was a bumper sticker. I went to guest services and they told me where to go. I went back to the floor and some guy ushed me back stage. As i looked behind me i realized they blocked my sisters from following me and the guy grabbed me and wouldn't let me turn around. We went down some sketch hallway and he shoved me into this dark room. There was about 20 ppl in there and everyone had an accent. I didn't have my cell and neither did my sister who i was taking home. I borrowed someone cell and had a panic attack. Shaking, crying, hypervenilating. THe whole deal. Julie, my sis, managed to calm me down over the phone and said to wait 15 minutes and see if anything exciting happened and calm down.

After chatting with a girl from manchester (everyone was wayy older than me) and a millionare, I found out that the millionare had two extrs backstage passes. She told me i could have them. I ran out of the room and told the security ppl my problem. They called me a "frantic white female" over the phone. Lol. THey eventually let my sister come. Fast forward 45 minutes. My sister is drunk and matt and chris just walked into the room. Lisa, my sis, fortunatly didn't make a noise. I stood awkwardly one foot behind matt as he talked to other ppl. Eventually (like 20 minutes), he was talking to a 20 year old fan and he was standing right next to me. I randomly jumped in the convo. They were talking about the twilight soundtrack. He was like "i've written a song for the third movie, eclipse, but im unsure whether or not to put it on the soundtrack. Have you heard of it?" I was like "Yeah!!" And he goes "DO you like it? I know it is sort of like a teeny romance thing." and i acted like i wasn't obsessed at all. I replied "Ehh. It's okay." "So you don't like it." He says. I replied "No, no. I like it". and he said "No worries. You don't have to convince me. Do you think I should put it into the soundtrack?" I said "Ofcourse! It would make you huge in America!". He said "Haha. Alright. Well, if i do put it in, remember it was because of you."

Then I was like "Well, what is the band you listen to the most now?" He replys "the odd thing it, I don't really listen to music b//c the song gets stuck in my head and it plays over and over and over and I can't get it out. It's really annoying really. I don't want it to affect my music" And i said "I'm sure you realized your annoyance turned into a gift." He was like "Yeah, i have listened to this one girl. She's really populur in the UK. Its called Bats for Lashes. You know, bats (he makes a swinging motion) for lashes (points at his eyes and flutters them). Dom really is the one who listens to other people. Right now he is really into Phoenix". "Ive heard of them", i said. "Also another band called....(i don't remember the name though). It's dance. Like Daft punk." I replied "Ohh...okay..daft punk." Then I asked for a picture and he said of course. That's how i got the pic with my sister.

Then I got one by myself, of course. Haha. When he put his arm around me he said "You have a lovely accent." I was so flattered that all I could muster was "Hahah. (nervous laughter). You too!" Then we took the pic. He mentioned that his accent was like "the hillbilly of england". We talked about guitars. He bought 5 that day form a store on broadway in nashville and played a 250,000 guitar "i didn't buy it ofcourse" he joked. He talked to me how his box thing at the end of his guitar worked. "It called choas (i think). it works on an x, y axis and it is hooked up to lots of things such as synthesizers, basses, ect. So when I move my pic around, it will play according to where i touch." I was like, my friend really wants your guitar. It's awesome. He replied "Well, you can actually buy them now. My friend, Hugh Manson from australia makes them. He hand carves them, so he sits there for many hours working his ass off molding each curve." He talked about his childhood how he took one lesson and he whispered "I didn't like it very much."

Sorry if this makes no sense, im not proof reading this. By the way, when he talks to you, he gets real close and does not break eye contact at all. It is really intimidatiing. He loves making hand motions as well. Back to the story. I say. "I'm emily by the way." "Pleasure he says as he shakes my hand. His hand shakes are so weak, it's almost pathetic. Haha. I asked him "So do people in england impersonate american accents?" "Sorry?" he said and steps so my mouth is one inch away from his ear. "Do..umm...british people....um...try to fake an...um...american accent?" I stuttered. "Well, if they do, he replied, they do your accent, because it is the true american accent. it is quite lovely, really." i almost died. hahaha. I then replied "Oh, americans always try to do a fake british accent." I then switch to my terrible british accent and act like i have tea in my hand and stand up really straight. "Ello therrreee. I'm herrreee with some tea and krumpettts!", i joked. He immediatly, bent over like i punched him in the stomach and laughed that trademark laugh of his so hard. I was proud I made him actually crack up and not just chuckle. If you don't know what his laugh sounds like go here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP4xZXsV6m0

My sister then introduced herself. "Im lisa. Todays my birthday!". "Happy birthday! How old are you?" he asks. "Old. " she replied. "You surely can't be older than me, though" he said. She asked "how old are you?". "Old" he replies. "Okay, i turned 29" she said. He leans in and whispers "Im 31. See, you aren't the oldest one in the room!". Lol. Um...i got a hug from him, but i had to ask for it. He was constantly getting interupted by other ppl, but he would always come back to me. His manager asked him 3 times to leave. We would say goodbye, but he would always get stopped for a final pic or something and then he would come back to me. Haha. For instance, some irish and english fans interupted us and the guy was like "I'm sorry, but can i have a pic." After a minute they started chanting some irish song i never heard of. Then when they leave "he talked to them like 2 minutes tops" he nonchalantly leans againt the wall next to me and mutters "Sorry about that. Just some crazy english fans". There is a pic of him talking to him in my album, just look at the captions.

lisa quietly ate doritos while i was chatting it up with him. I know! I was soo nervous at first, but after a while I got used to it. Julie and her friend brooke left after the concert cause they had a huge test in the morning. i doubt i could even let them in anyways. I know my luck is crazy random! The girl i talked to that was from manchester went to 33 muse concerts and that would be the 3rd time meeting them. I was thinking, I met them everytime I go to their concert. I was too afraid to talk to chris...he's big and was engrossed in his little circle of guy friends. Matt on the other hand, is only an inch taller than me and really skinny. Haha. When I hugged him i was like...omg...he needs a cookie. he was all bone! Haha. Umm. What else? Oh yeah I was like "WHere's chris and dom? (chris left by then)" he said "You saw chris didnt you? He was in the room not too long ago. maybe 30 minutes ago smoking the pipe" "Oh yeah, I replied". "And the last time i saw dom he was getting a back MAssage (pronounce the ma like in the word matress). You know, a back MAssage. Some one was rubbin down his back." "He deserves it. Don't get me wrong though. I'm perfectlyh fine with this (points at him)".

I'm running out of things to say. Oh, he was drinking just a single glass of red wine. Everyone offered him more, but he said he was fine. I found out he drinks a glass of red wine after ever concert b/c it's the only drink he can drink that doesn't get his throat dry. Trust me, at the time i thought he was still engaged to that model, so i thought he was just being friendly. Then yesterday, I found he was single again. Maybe he was flirting just a little? Who knows. Lol. I so would've slipped him my number before he left if i known. I would've said something like "In case you want to hear my "lovely" accent again". Haha. Yeah, he's like 14 years older than me. So what? He's hot (minus his teeth) and talented and has an accent! He offered me a drink and then he was like wait "nevermind, you're far too young. Hha."

The pipe smelled soo good! The funny thing is that we were shoved in the corner by the food the whole night. Once we got talking, I didn't leave that spot the whole night. He said if he didn't do muse, he would proabbaly be a music producer...or a lawyer. "Just kidding he said. I'd never be a lawyer.". Ummm...some 30 somehting stood and stared at us for 20 minutes to wait for us to stop talking to get their shirtss signed. They owed me big time on this one: i actually had to stop him and say "You know what. I'm sorry, but these girls have been standing here for a while trying to get you to sign stuff." "He was like "Ohhh. yeah. ofcourse." Remember there was another girl there, but i honestly think he liked me better b/c the other girl acted more like a crazed fan and less mature than i did. I think i played the whole "I know who you are, but im going to pretend you're normal" act well.

wow you're lucky :p but it started off a bit randomly....i wonder what that was all about...

has anyone had any luck, or good stories about meeting them at the airport? i know it's stalkerish but i've seen photos and stuff where people have gotten to meet them when they got off their flight.

Archived