I think Matt feels more intimidated than Dom or Chris being that he's put on the spotlight more often.

I know he tries to befriend fans, but he's also afraid of the casual freak fan who goes... OMG!! OMG!! MATT I LOVE YOU!! and then tries to hug him and smooch him. If he comes across as intimidated, I can't blame the guy. There's some fucked up people out there who are insanely obsessed with celebrities, and yes we love Muse dearly but we should also know that there's a line we shouldn't cross, and try to show them respect.

I was happy enough having them sign my poster and thanking them, and then I let them go on to sign stuff for other fans. I asked Dom to write "SIT THE FUCK DOWN!" and he did and then smiled :D

First time seeing them I met Chris and Dom after the show... they're really good about going out and taking pictures with fans and signing things. They were really tired, but they were very pleasant and didn't snub anyone.

Second time seeing them I met Matt and Dom at a radio station here. These photos are what resulted, including some time to chat with them (Matt's very nice, too, he was having fun with the whole air cannon thing). I can say that Bellingmey has touched my butt, whether it was intentional or not. :stunned:

Go 'round the back of the venue, hang around the big trucks and tour bus. They might come out, they might not, depends. I was more interested in finding beer at the time so I split, but my friends stuck around for 3 hours and they didn't show.

Instead, they shot loads of fireworks...one almost hit us. :LOL: To be honest, I would have stayed waaaaay longer but my brother had to work in the morning. Grr.

I was happy enough having them sign my poster and thanking them, and then I let them go on to sign stuff for other fans. I asked Dom to write "SIT THE FUCK DOWN!" and he did and then smiled :D

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Matt was attentive and beautiful

Dom was distracted and writing on the wall

Chris was shy and cute

Hahaha. I remember your pictures.

I can say that Bellingmey has touched my butt, whether it was intentional or not. :stunned:

Good times!

i've only met dom and he's lovely :) he's very talkative, if you're talkative, and is very smiley.

We'd get along. Yesssssss.

I can just imagine a conversation between Matt and I. We both talk really fast. :D

We'd get along. Yesssssss.

I can just imagine a conversation between Matt and I. We both talk really fast. :D

pssh me either, i had just missed him, but i remember a really nice car with black tinted windows, so was probably him. i think i would just stare at him and notice how short he was, hahah no offense to him or anything.. but dom was short, but god, so hotttt, all fan girl for a second..

First time seeing them I met Chris and Dom after the show... they're really good about going out and taking pictures with fans and signing things. They were really tired, but they were very pleasant and didn't snub anyone.

Second time seeing them I met Matt and Dom at a radio station here. These photos are what resulted, including some time to chat with them (Matt's very nice, too, he was having fun with the whole air cannon thing). I can say that Bellingmey has touched my butt, whether it was intentional or not. :stunned:

Ah, so you were there when he put his head in the laundry basket! :LOL:

Archived