This article is utter nonsense. It's made up from a few links on Muse's site.

That’s why it’s so refreshing to see a truly talented band like Muse singing about important and cutting edge issues and being successful in the process, reaching millions of young people who might otherwise have been trapped in the babylon system of popular culture that is warping young people’s minds and turning them into depressed, disenchanted, powerless, and soulless creatures whose manipulated mindlessness prevents them from even being able to think straight amidst the ceaseless din of the psychological attack they are under from music and popular culture in general.

Hah. Matt's a big as fan of Lady Gaga as anyone.

Also, the article is complete bs.

But anyone with half a brain could work that out at a glance.

This article is utter nonsense. It's made up from a few links on Muse's site.

Hah. Matt's a big as fan of Lady Gaga as anyone.

Also, the article is complete bs.

But anyone with half a brain could work that out at a glance.

I don't even know where the links are tbh. Of course we know Matt is interested in this stuff, but this seems to be using Muse for their agenda. What is the "red pill" anyway?

Last time I did that I was running around dark tunnels listening to repetitive music for hours.

And good times those were too :happy:

Anyway, this is just what I think of as "conspiracy industry™ spam", trying to score some publicity through a huge mainstream act such as MUSE. The writer probably believes some people might not realize that Matt is not actually in ' The Resistance' .

I don't even know where the links are tbh. Of course we know Matt is interested in this stuff, but this seems to be using Muse for their agenda. What is the "red pill" anyway?

Matrix reference, Neo has to take the red pill to discover the "truth".

If you don't know The Matrix, it would just sound like Muse were encouraging their fans to take illegal drugs and there's all sorts of "truth" to be found there :facepalm:

Also, the Matrix references Alice In Wonderland, commonly believed to be the rantings of an author on hallucinogens...

Interesting read, but to be honest, Muse make music about conspiracies etc. because they are interested in all that, but they are not publicly asking people to stand up/speak up/take the red/blue/neon/whatever-colour-it-is... I think that the writer either got the wrong message or just wanted to use Muse to attract more people.. :indiff::erm:

I think it is about time I got round to watching the Matrix. I obviously need to be informed.

Yeah it's worthwhile.

The article is just using Muse to push their agenda with little regard for what Muse and Matt actually do and care about.

I think the author must have been living down a rabbit hole to miss Muse taking that massive running jump of the commercial juggernaut we know as Twilight.

Archived