If you could play one Muse song at your funeral...

Povuholo

• 1 year later...
Aye! There's a lovely tune to get buried to

Exo 3 would also be fitting for me. Esp. with that 'let's start over again' part. Makes the death seem less like a death and more like a new beginning heh eh yeeeeah

Yeah those lyrics are definately fitting.

first I was like : "hmm...blackout, perhaps exo 3..." but then I was like " HOLY SHIT HYPER CHONDRIAC MUSIC!!!!!" ;):happy:

The lyrics wouldn't be particularly great for a funeral though, unless you really had some vendettas against the people you love.

I've said this before but that was a different thread so I'll say it here: the last two minutes of Citizen Erased would be absolutely perfect for me.

This is a tough one. I don't know whether I'd want a sadder Muse song, or a happy one :erm:

Megalomania would be quite good for me, and hyperchondriac music.

Oh, and Guiding Light. Just the line 'you were my guiding light' to show my family how much they meant to me :happy:

If a happy-ish song were to be played at my funeral then I'd have Map Of Your Head :-)

This is a tough one. I don't know whether I'd want a sadder Muse song, or a happy one :erm:

Megalomania would be quite good for me, and hyperchondriac music.

Oh, and Guiding Light. Just the line 'you were my guiding light' to show my family how much they meant to me :happy:

If a happy-ish song were to be played at my funeral then I'd have Map Of Your Head :-)

Yeah, but MoYH isn't really happy lyrically.

'I'm freezing and losing my way.' as an example.

Still a sad song, masked by happy-ish music, like a song :ninja:

I dunno for me, amybe Exo3, depends on what I do before I die. If I becomea bitter old person probably an angry one or something, depends. But hopefully I won't die for a while so I'm not really concerned atm

Archived