If you could play one Muse song at your funeral...

Povuholo

• 4 months later...
Guest QueenOfNerds

I would like Glorious.

My boyfriend would like blackout but I think I will play dirty by christina aguilera,

well he won't know...

Hmm either Invincible, Butterflies and Hurricanes or Glorious

Invinicble :wtf: I know it sounds silly but the first time i heard it i thought beautiful funeral song :$ i know weird but true (still love it tho mind you i seem to be the only one:rolleyes:)

Butterflies and hurricanes just because it for some reason makes perfect sense to me and its awesome

Glorious - Again because its one of my favourite muse songs and i love the lyrics

Fucking Motherfucker :D It'd be brilliant, everyone would come in all sad (hopefully :rolleyes:) and they'd all sit down, then someone'd say something along the lines of "yeah, eleanor's dead, blahblahblah, moment of silence please", then someone would run in carrying a CD player, stop in the middle of the funeral, press play and then it would go "two three four, YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER, YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER, YOU FUCKIN, FUCKIN, FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK dadooo-oooo-ooodadaooo-ooo-ooo" etc.

But yeh, on a more serious note, probaby Spiral Static, because i adore that song, or maybe Hate This And I'll Love You.

Well, its strange that I came across this thread today. My Dad actually wanted to play Unintended at my Mothers funeral because when I played that song for her for the first time, she said that it was beautiful and it made her cry. Well, I said no to him, I didn't want to do that, it would be too hard for me and I don't want to be constantly reminded of her whenever I hear Unintended, but I'm still going to feel that way now anyway. (So we played the Eagles instead since they were her favorite band. She also said Muse reminded her of them.)

I would choose Butterflies and Hurricanes and Shine acoustic for myself.

hyperchondraic is my fave muse song....and MUSICALLY it would be amazing....

LYRICALLY..."i dont love you! and i never did!!" maybe not so suitable at a funeral! lol

Blackout orchestral maybe?

Did you forward this thread to their parents or partner?

Well a friend of his came by the forum and asked people to play Bliss because they came across this thread and saw that was the song he wanted. He died of carbon monoxide poisoning, apparently. :(

Well, its strange that I came across this thread today. My Dad actually wanted to play Unintended at my Mothers funeral because when I played that song for her for the first time, she said that it was beautiful and it made her cry. Well, I said no to him, I didn't want to do that, it would be too hard for me and I don't want to be constantly reminded of her whenever I hear Unintended, but I'm still going to feel that way now anyway. (So we played the Eagles instead since they were her favorite band. She also said Muse reminded her of them.)

I would choose Butterflies and Hurricanes and Shine acoustic for myself.

*hugs*

I have actually planned my funeral and it will be something like this;

Blackout - Muse

Hope there's someone - Antony & the johnsons

Missed the boat - Modest Mouse

Wish you were here - Pink Floyd

Con-science - Muse

When the tigers broke free - Pink Floyd

I have actually planned my funeral and it will be something like this;

Blackout - Muse

Hope there's someone - Antony & the johnsons

Missed the boat - Modest Mouse

Wish you were here - Pink Floyd

Con-science - Muse

When the tigers broke free - Pink Floyd

Good setlist :)

I'd chose Showbiz, don't ask me why xD I just love the music. I would be a great goodbye.

Thank you.

(I'm so sad over this. It just happened friday morning.)

Gosh, that's awful.. I'm very sorry for you..:supersad:

You'll get a hug from me too! <3

I think I'll either do Falling away with you, then Time is running out:P and last con-science..

My first thought when i saw this was Butterflies and Hurricanes because it is so powerful and i love it! Id also have eternally missed aswell and last but not least Glorius while im being cremated, i feel weird now talking about my own funeral :erm:

Thank you.

(I'm so sad over this. It just happened friday morning.)

So sorry to hear about your mum :( *hug*

Archived