Vote Muse for Album and Tracks Of The Decade

NextDominicHoward

Just the fact that two MCR albums are on there makes me want to kill whoever made this, but they choose The Resistance?! What? It just... it doesn't... no... just no. If you're gonna choose a Muse CD to put on an "album of the decade" poll, you're gonna put Absolution or Origin of Symmetry on there. Not The Resistance. And the rest of what's on that poll... it's good, some of which I agree... but the rest, WTF? There's much better stuff than that!

Just the fact that two MCR albums are on there makes me want to kill whoever made this, QUOTE]

Just because you don't like the music MCR make, doesn't mean that everybody else hates them too...And i would rate Three Cheers equally or potentially higher than The Resistance.

But typical to NME, they seem to set up these polls with little or no effort put into them :rolleyes:

You know, stuff like this shouldn't even be posted because half of the board just go no. The rest of the board just shuts up and either vote or decide to pass it because it's just a stupid NME pool.

Or they do this:

Muse haters go AWAY!!!!

You know, stuff like this shouldn't even be posted because half of the board just go no. The rest of the board just shuts up and either vote or decide to pass it because it's just a stupid NME pool.

Stuff like this also shouldn't be posted because it's from last November therefore there isn't even any point in voting. :p

+ there's already a thread.

There have been far better albums from many different bands over the decade, I would urge every member reading this thread to go out and try as much new music as you can get your hands on. Although knowing some Muse fans, all that would happen is they'd constantly go "Not as good as Muse :phu:" without being impartial and giving other stuff a chance.

There have been far better albums from many different bands over the decade, I would urge every member reading this thread to go out and try as much new music as you can get your hands on. Although knowing some Muse fans, all that would happen is they'd constantly go "Not as good as Muse :phu:" without being impartial and giving other stuff a chance.

Just because Muse's albums are your favorite ones doesn't mean you don't listen to lots of other music. :erm:

Archived