Vote Muse for Album and Tracks Of The Decade

NextDominicHoward

There have been far better albums from many different bands over the decade, I would urge every member reading this thread to go out and try as much new music as you can get your hands on. Although knowing some Muse fans, all that would happen is they'd constantly go "Not as good as Muse :phu:" without being impartial and giving other stuff a chance.

Just because Muse's albums are your favorite ones doesn't mean you don't listen to lots of other music. :erm:

:yesey:

I've been listening to music for 30 years, loved many, many bands and albums along the way and Absolution is my favourite of the lot.

Is there anything wrong with that? Everyone's got a favourite, whether it's by Muse or some other band.

:yesey:

I've been listening to music for 30 years, loved many, many bands and albums along the way and Absolution is my favourite of the lot.

Is there anything wrong with that? Everyone's got a favourite, whether it's by Muse or some other band.

I was referring more to the younger and/or more fanatical members who will no doubt compare everything they listen to to Muse and reject it if it doesn't sound similar (astonishingly, it DOES happen!)

I have no problem with people having Muse as a favourite band at all, I DO have a problem who ONLY listen to Muse and reject every single other option that might be put in front of them. The kinds of people who tell Muse haters to fuck off when all the supposed haters have done is suggest alternatives!

I was referring more to the younger and/or more fanatical members who will no doubt compare everything they listen to to Muse and reject it if it doesn't sound similar (astonishingly, it DOES happen!)

I have no problem with people having Muse as a favourite band at all, I DO have a problem who ONLY listen to Muse and reject every single other option that might be put in front of them. The kinds of people who tell Muse haters to fuck off when all the supposed

haters have done is suggest alternatives!

Fair enough, but I think the people on here that listen only to Muse must be a fairly tiny minority. Most Muse fans are music fans so therefore listen to other bands to.

And yeah, some of the really young ones haven't listened to enough music to say Muse are the best band ever so I can't argue with you there :p

Archived