I found talking about the saddest Muse songs quite depressing haha, so I thought we could discuss the happiest ones as well to lighten the mood up :) Sorry if this already exists, I couldn't find it in search.

All Muse songs can make me really happy when I listen to them, but now that I'm thinking about it, I'm really struggling to find songs I would actually call "happy" songs. What does everyone else think?

What I've come up with so far:

Popcorn :)

KOC

Bliss, although the chorus can be taken negatively

Invincible, or at least its lyrics

Uprising

Don't know about any of Absolution or Showbiz, maybe Apocalypse Please, despite being in a minor key and being about the end of the world :)

This is actually quite hard.

bliss is supposed to be sad, about envy, however it does have a happy mood

and feeling good is happy

KoC , uprising and AP are not what I would call "happy"

Undisclosed Desires is one of their more happy love songs

With Muse there are so many songs that sound happy, then you get into the lyrics and realize how depressing/angry/obsessive they really are. :LOL: (I'm looking at you, Bliss!)

The only ones I can think of that are 100% happy are Feeling Good--and it doesn't really count, because it's a cover--and Invincible. Popcorn definitely. Ummmm...possibly Bedroom Acoustics--a very mellow sort of happy. IBTY, 'cause it's jazzy and cheesy. The cover of Can't Take My Eyes Off You. Fillip...maybe? IDK what that song is about, but it sounds happy. :LOL:

I'd add Butterflies and Hurricanes as well. It's not "happy", really, but it is positive.

With Muse there are so many songs that sound happy, then you get into the lyrics and realize how depressing/angry/obsessive they really are. :LOL: (I'm looking at you, Bliss!)

The only ones I can think of that are 100% happy are Feeling Good--and it doesn't really count, because it's a cover--and Invincible. Popcorn definitely. Ummmm...possibly Bedroom Acoustics--a very mellow sort of happy. IBTY, 'cause it's jazzy and cheesy. The cover of Can't Take My Eyes Off You. Fillip...maybe? IDK what that song is about, but it sounds happy. :LOL:

I'd add Butterflies and Hurricanes as well. It's not "happy", really, but it is positive.

:LOL: Fillip!

"its happening soon!!" like a little kid excited for christmas or....sex?:eyebrows:

Invincible? Undisclosed Desires? IBTY? Are you people having a laugh.... The only one I don't skip out of those 3 is UD ...

Is UD a happy song? 'Fraid not... I think the lyrics are, well, a bit creepy... you trick your lovers that your wicked and divine... you may be a sinner but your innocence is mine.... not to mention..

I want to reconcile the violence in your heart

I want to recognise your beauty's not just a mask

I want to exorcise the demons from your past

I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart

Seems like the object of Matts affection has a few 'issues'...

There is however one Muse song that is guaranteed to put a smile on my face and make me jump about with joy each and every time I hear it...

Knights of Cydonia... see, it makes me smile just typing its name! :D

Is UD a happy song? 'Fraid not... I think the lyrics are, well, a bit creepy... you trick your lovers that your wicked and divine... you may be a sinner but your innocence is mine.... not to mention..

I want to reconcile the violence in your heart

I want to recognise your beauty's not just a mask

I want to exorcise the demons from your past

I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart

Seems like the object of Matts affection has a few 'issues'...

So true :LOL::LOL:

Archived