I wouldn't say that Koc was that happy, more like B&H, about actions and doing things but not "happy"

1. has to be feeling good

2. Fillip

3. I belong to you

4. Can't take my eyes off you

and then musicaly:

1. Bliss

2. Plug In Baby

3. KoC

4. Invincible

My "happy" songs are probably these ones (no special order):

Fillip

Plug In Baby

Crying Shame

The Groove

Knights Of Cydonia

Feeling Good

Invincible

Not sure how to call them "happy" but they me in a good mood, but every Muse-song kind of does that to me ;)

Uh... Feeling Good. Which technically isn't a Muse song.

Most Muse songs make me feel happy (maybe TOO happy :eyebrows:), but I can't really think of any Muse song that's completely just carefree happy-go-lucky all the way through without even a hint of something darker.

Maybe Fillip, but it does have that middle creepy sounding section.

or at least it's hopeful.

:LOL:

ibty, feeling good, can't take my eyes off you, invincible, guiding light (?), overdue [in the fact that he says you know that i care, but the rest is :stunned:], unintended, neutron star collision [duuuuh], pink ego box, map of the problematique, sing for absolution, butterflies and hurricanes, endlessly [no-one pointed this out ?]

Starlight and Feeling good are the happiest songs,at least for me.Undisclosed desires has a happy 'beat' and you can dance to it and that kind of stuff,but the lyrics are not meant to be happy in any way.And so is MOTP - not happy at all.I call it gloomy,because of the lyrics and the music.

But,none of them are really happy if you consider the subjects he is singing about.

Uh... Feeling Good. Which technically isn't a Muse song.

Most Muse songs make me feel happy (maybe TOO happy :eyebrows:), but I can't really think of any Muse song that's completely just carefree happy-go-lucky all the way through without even a hint of something darker.

Maybe Fillip, but it does have that middle creepy sounding section.

:yesey:

:LOL:

ibty, feeling good, can't take my eyes off you, invincible, guiding light (?), overdue [in the fact that he says you know that i care, but the rest is :stunned:], unintended, neutron star collision [duuuuh], pink ego box, map of the problematique, sing for absolution, butterflies and hurricanes, endlessly [no-one pointed this out ?]

Most of those songs are about breakups or unrequited love... not exactly happy topics.

all muse songs (apart from guiding light) can make me feel better in one way or another.

Happiest ones are probably the likes of Invincible, I Belong to You, Starlight but these arent the ones that make me the happiest when I listen to them so;

Newborn, Knights of Cydonia, Do We Need This?, Bliss, Uprising, and maybe Hyper Music.

bliss is supposed to be sad, about envy, however it does have a happy mood

and feeling good is happy

KoC , uprising and AP are not what I would call "happy"

Undisclosed Desires is one of their more happy love songs

Feeling Good is sarcastic?

Well, i think Starlight is kinda happy, haha, and I Belong To You.

I think so, I've never really considered it a happy song. The difference between the cheesy lyrics and his aggressive way of singing them makes it sound rather sarcastic. That's why I really love Feeling Good.

Exactly! It's NOT a happy song. Actually, when they performed it live in 2000 at that Eurorockéenes-festival where Matt has got the yellow hair, and he goes ''BAHRHRHAHAHARHAHRHR'' in the middle of the song and starts looking depressed... That kinda captures the whole song into one expression for me. I'm so fascinated by it.

Invincible... I think it's positive though "during the struggle they will pull us down" but "we're invincible" so everything is ok :)

TIRO... since in the video are nazis or somebody like that it's also positive :)

Endlessly and IBTY

However every Muse song makes me happy when I hear it.

I guess it all depends on your own interpretations of happy, songs like Plug in Baby/Stockholm Syndrome, just taking into account the music, are very angsty and aggressive songs, whereas i find Escape/Endlessly and even Blackout(to an extent) happy...:)

I've heard this rumour of Muse having a happy song before :LOL:

Erm I'd have to say Fillip, IBTY, maybe Glorious.

Feeling Good...if it isn't ironic.

Starlight isn't happy. Musically it is upbeat, but the lyrics are pretty gloomy.

Archived