Weirdest reasons for not liking Muse..

Liron

The main on i get is that Matt's "wailing" put people off. Others say he can't sing, that the music is just noise, and the lyrics are awful... this is coming from the people who listens to a song about a girl kissing another girl, and liking it :facepalm:

Did her lips taste like a cherry chapstick? :awesome:

and my grandad likes Muse because he met the Tornadoes and wrote a song with Joe Meek and George Bellamy =)

awwwwweeesome!:D

I LIKE how matts singing isnt always perfect! He uses his voice like an instrument, if wailing and shrieking further the vibe and feel of the song he does it regardless of whether it makes him look like a bad singer, thats what I think singing should be. Especially when part of a band a singer should do whats best to contribute to the sound, not just selfishly just try and make their own voices sound good... :rolleyes:in my opinion of course.

• 9 months later...

I was talking to a coworker, telling him about Muse and it went something like:

Me: "You know, their song-writing isn't the best, but there's just something about their sound."

Him: "Yeah. I like their new song."

Me: "Which one? They came out with a new album last year."

Him: "Uh, the new one, I think it's called Uprising. I like it, but yeah, the lyrics aren't great, but the music is amazing."

Me: "I know what you mean."

Him: "One thing I didn't like is that there was all this build-up, but I didn't feel like it climaxed to anything."

I actually agreed with this, and told him to go listen to the older stuff, OoS specifically. I also told him to listen to Space Dementia.

Guest Octazooka

My friend:"I don't like Muse cos the lead singer looks like a dormouse."

:LOL:

Okay maybe not. But my friend said Matt looked rather mousy...

I saw the music video of Uprising with my best friend and she told me that she never wanted to listen to Muse because she believes that the singer is scary...

this is a really weird reason... Matt scary???

well, I believe that she doesn't like them because she only listens to greek music..but she likes unintended and starlight..

"I hate the way he drags each word out so long, I can't understand the lyrics"

"I don't like Muse because I have never heard of them"

Quote from a 15 year old Jonas Brothers Fanbrat. True.

That's depressing, but the kid likes Jonas Brothers, so his/her opinion is invalid anyway. :p

"I don't like Muse because I have never heard of them"

Quote from a 15 year old Jonas Brothers Fanbrat. True.

to be fair, how can you like something you've never heard (of) ;)

this is a really weird reason... Matt scary???

:LOL:serious Matt is scary serious!!:LOL::LOL:

"His voice makes me depressed. It makes me want to kill babies." :stunned:

wow:stunned: poor thing can never be a musefan....:noey: as we all know, that voice tend to make some people want to make babies:stunned:

WHAT?! oh, dont look at me like that!!you all thought it, i just said it!! :ninja:

Archived