Weirdest reasons for not liking Muse..

Liron

my "friend" not my friend any more(i wish to cut her guts out and show them to her)well frist she said "it isnt real music(:stunned:?)she said its just a bunch of noise with Matt screaming down the mic once and a while,they dont deserve to be in kerrang or called rock" this made me physically want to punch her to death,or push her out in front of a car:stunned:

after all that clear up,she said she liked starlight,then i got her into all the songs,even put all the albums i had at the time on her computar(she always laughed her head off when she heard Matt sing that really really high part in shrinking universe:stunned:)then we fell out,and now she hates muse because they remind her of me:happy:

woooooooooo i hate her guts yeah!:LOL:

Makes me laugh how some of you actually ditch your friends cos they don't like Muse haha I don't go that far.. But I do use a lot of means to try and convert them into Muse fans.. well, not just Muse fans but I tend to have a lot of impact and make my friends listen to the same stuff I do whether it's Muse, RATM or any other band... it helps working in a CD store too ;) So when they come visiting I get them to listen to everything :LOL:

A Radiohead fan said to me:

"YOU LIKE MUSE??!! MUSE IS JUST A COVER BAND OF RADIOHEAD!!!!!!"

He got seriously mad.

I was just sitting there, laughing, and wondering if he was going to start crying. He sure looked like he was about to :LOL:

And then he left L::LOL:

And this is a 20 year old guy, we're talking 'bout :p

:LOL::LOL:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

ohhh that made my day, seriously though Radiohead fans annoy me they always say Muse is a cover of them....how can this be?? Muse play GOOD music.

a bad reason for me...when i told my mate to listen to them and he said it was chav music(hes an emo)

Not really a reason why they didn't like it, but my dad came up to me the other day while I was listening to SMBH and was like "I don't care what you say about Citizen Erased. This is their best song."

:stunned:

Hah! Your dad's taste in music is hilarious anyways:LOL:

:LOL::LOL:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

ohhh that made my day, seriously though Radiohead fans annoy me they always say Muse is a cover of them....how can this be?? Muse play GOOD music.

a bad reason for me...when i told my mate to listen to them and he said it was chav music(hes an emo)

:LOL: Exactly! I'm going to the same party as him next friday, so he'll probably start whining 'bout it again. Hopefully, it was quite funny actually :LOL:

someone from my school doesn't like muse because she thinks the name is some kind of cheese:LOL::LOL:

she calls them the "cheese band" :LOL::LOL::LOL:

:LOL::LOL:

my friend said muse's song are very bad because of the voice :eek: besides that, she doesn't like rock music. :stunned:

• 2 weeks later...

my brothers keep offending Muse just because I love them (but they like their music)!!!

and some days ago I made my father listen to Knights of Cydonia telling him it was a wonderful song, and after he listened to it he said:" It's not so bad, but it is a little too much ROCOCO' "

"what?" I said, laughing

"it has too much doodles"

I thought this is really weird!!

Archived