Weirdest reasons for not liking Muse..

Liron

Well fiirst of all my name is shahana not shanana

secondly I did not say they have dumb lyrics....the Josh guy before me did!!!!

I said that only soem songs were like that like map of your head

BUT others songs are genius like hysteria....

so before you decide to criticise people perhaps you'd like to be sure of what they actually say!!

:stunned:

So sorry. Hope your knickers aren't too knotted. Geez. relax bout da name. You should see how people spell my name, that's the reason I don't use it. Anyway, I disagree with you about MOYH being dumber than Hysteria. Methinks it's the other way around. :stunned:

And nice spelling of the word "SOME".

My 35-year-old mother introduced me to Muse. It was on a PS game, Gran Turismo2, and she heard Muscle Museum, and she flipped. The she bought Hullabaloo and Abso. Then I bought the rest, and fufilled the family legacy of Musing.

The only one in my family who doesn't like them is my younger sister - but she's a bit chavy so it wouldn't be right for her to like them, My mum is like 'play supermassive blackhole again' - like for the tenth time then my sister trys to outdo us with her hardcore house shit - all yapping dogs & impressions of alvin & the chipmunks!

Lol my mate said "because you like them" :LOL:

A lot of my mates don't like the stuff I'm into, but they're into stuff like Keane and Shakira, so yyyeeaahhh... I'm better off sticking to what I like :LOL:

One day I was gushing about how Matt's the only one for me, and all that sort of shite that comes out of my gob, and my gay mate says: "Chrissie, he's ugly." I then proceeded to whack him on the head and tell him how revolting he looks :LOL:... but he hit me back :( lol he's one of those feminine guys who isn't afraid to hit girls back, unfortunately *rubs head*

They are not!

Since when is "Just suck and see, a future turns us into silent gods" cliched?!

Stuff like "Sexy, everything about you's so sexy" (dear god) is cliched.

The whole of Butterfiles and Hurricanes is one big cliché.

Cheap shot coming up with invincible, but ..... :LOL:

"Follow through

Make your dreams come true

Don't give up the fight

You will be alright

Cause there's no one like you in the universe"

"During the struggle

They will pull us down

But please, please

Let's use this chance

To turn things around

And tonight

We can truly say

Together we're invincible"

I hate this line too "It scares the hell out of me, And the end is all I can see"

"I'm freezing.

And losing my way.

I don't need another map of your head."

"You will be the death of me

Yeah, you will be the death of me"

"I'll never let you go

If you promise not to fade away

Never fade away"

"My life

You electrify my life"

etc etc..

My ex-girlfriend pretended not to like Muse just because she didn't wanna give me the satisfaction. I guess she was trying to be funny. She admitted to me a few months after we broke up that she "thinks she'd be able to probably get into them" because she likes Starlight and Supermassive Black Hole.

The whole of Butterfiles and Hurricanes is one big cliché.

Cheap shot coming up with invincible, but ..... :LOL:

"Follow through

Make your dreams come true

Don't give up the fight

You will be alright

Cause there's no one like you in the universe"

"During the struggle

They will pull us down

But please, please

Let's use this chance

To turn things around

And tonight

We can truly say

Together we're invincible"

I hate this line too "It scares the hell out of me, And the end is all I can see"

"I'm freezing.

And losing my way.

I don't need another map of your head."

"You will be the death of me

Yeah, you will be the death of me"

"I'll never let you go

If you promise not to fade away

Never fade away"

"My life

You electrify my life"

etc etc..

I like B&H lyrics, they're so Absolutiony... and English? :erm::yesey:

Let's not talk about Invincible - he's not part of this family anymore :p. And yes, it is a cheap shot :LOL:

The biggest reason for anyone not to like Muse is positively because of Invincible. Hell even me, who thinks they are like the best thing ever to happen since Pink Floyd and Beatles nearly didn't want to listen to them anymore because of Invincible. But I got over that. I copied all the songs from BHAR onto my computer harddrive, except Invincible. I prefer Don't Cry For Me Argentina. God, what a shitty song.

DIE, INVINCIBLE SCUM! :mad:

The only one in my family who doesn't like them is my younger sister - but she's a bit chavy so it wouldn't be right for her to like them, My mum is like 'play supermassive blackhole again' - like for the tenth time then my sister trys to outdo us with her hardcore house shit - all yapping dogs & impressions of alvin & the chipmunks!

God, that chipmunks crap like, Akon, the biggest fuck up ever. Lonely. God that was a crap song. I want to gnaw my own wang off when I hear that song. But some house is cool, it's just Hip Hop that's complete poo.

you are welcome....u weirdo

Ah, yes, nobody does weird the way I do... except maybe Matt. :(

DIE. They have the most intelligent lyrics in the whole of the music industry :happy:

Okay. No, that's pushing it a bit. :p

God, that chipmunks crap like, Akon, the biggest fuck up ever. Lonely. God that was a crap song. I want to gnaw my own wang off when I hear that song. But some house is cool, it's just Hip Hop that's complete poo.

Na I meant the hardcore crap that comes in packs of 10 CD's for 5 quid and each 'song' lasts about 30 mins

well practically all my close friends hate it soo i have a bunch of friends just for gigs with muse...... they say he sings like a homosexual and because he's from england he's a fuking queer......

btw i'm in hong kong/:$

"I liked fast-paced songs."

Something like that.

I've taken a look at her playlist and it consists of DDR songs, Jesse McCartney and Linkin Park.

She seems to like Glorious, though.

Another person said that their songs sound the same.

Weirdest reasons for not liking Muse? Isn't this their forum?:D

The weirdest responce I've got was 'why don't I like Muse? waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah' *impression of certain vocals for you who couldn't decipher that*

I really do love everything about them, I can't think of a thing I don't like about them and I'm the pickiest person in the world with music.

One, nasty little word.

EMO

My reaction:

OMFG THEY ARE NOT EMO WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MUSE IS NOT EMO I MEAN THEY SING ABOUT BLOODY BEING ATHEIST AND GOD KNOWS WHAT BUT NOT SLITTING THEIR WRISTS...

etc...etc...

Oh yeah. Something else the same guy said. He said he thought Time is Running Out is about getting married. I was like WTF initially, but if you remember the lyrics, it actually makes a lot of sense.

one reason i got was because they don't like mathew voice and it goes through them

i had a friend doing the slit wrist action when they came on in a club and was like. you should learn what emo is

granted at times they can be rather depressive subject and songs. but no were near emo

Archived