Con-Science. It's so beautiful but depressing at the same time! Also probably Resistance and Sing for Absolution; those are the 3 which make me cry sometimes, depending on what mood I'm in. :p

Ooo, also Exogenesis: Symphony Part 3 (Redemption), that's another one that always gets me! And I like typing the whole name out. :)

I have to agree with every single one of those. His voice is just sooo soothing. It pulls you in

Absolution is such a sad album, but it's so pretty. Matthew Bellamy is awesome.

That is the reason I don't 'like' Absolution or prefer it over other albums: it ALWAYS makes me sad. If I'm not mistaken, the only song that isn't blue is Hysteria. A brilliant album indeed.

That is the reason I don't 'like' Absolution or prefer it over other albums: it ALWAYS makes me sad. If I'm not mistaken, the only song that isn't blue is Hysteria. A brilliant album indeed.

Butterflies and Hurricanes? 'Best you've got to be the best and use this chance to be heard' I think it's more of an inspirational sounding song :happy:

The only two songs that have ever made me choke up are Escape and Redemption...But I also think that Hoodoo is pretty sad, just has that certain mood to it, and Dead Star lyrics 'You used to be everything to me, now you're tired of fighting' they always just make me think 'bawww :supersad:'

Yeah, Unintended is so sadly bitter-sweet! Almost makes me cry every time.

But I find Microcuts the most depressed song. It's a bit morbid, but a perfect song to commit suicide while listening to it. That song hurts, it's so desperate, makes you cry and scream!

Hoodoo's pretty gloomy but in a good way if that makes sense. The lyrics are amazing 'How did it come to be tied to a rail road- no love to set us free':( and SS is beautiful of course but there is something really sad about it and yeah I agree about Absolution being the saddest album, some of the songs on there are pretty difficult to listen to at times.

I've always wanted to know what that titles means! Anyone have any ideas?

I try to explain it, though my english isn't the best: it's like Hate this band and I will love you or Hate this city / man / woman / whatever and I' love you.

_____

Blackout

Unintended

Falling Away With You

Archived