Map of the problematique. I can't listen to it when I'm sad, I'll start crying like a baby.

Exogenesis - Part 3: Redemption

The solo piano part at the beginning before the strings kick in always gets me. Right there!

Map of the Problematique was my fave song for ages (now i dont have a fave muse song cos i love too many to decide on one) and i always thought it was a bit sad. makes me wanna cry too. but i dont. just makes me feel more sad when im in a sad mood. but when im in a happy mood it makes me calm and more happy. its strange, but thats why i love it so much.

other sad songs..hmm...Citizen Erased haha but just the end. it gets to me everytime. it actually made me cry ONCE, Sing for Absolution chorus is sad, Endlessly and Redemption omg the start with the piano is so sad :( the whole song is beautiful.

Am I the only one to love guiding light??? this song is so beautiful! but not the saddest! For me Blackout ,Hyper chondriac music and ruled by secrecy are their saddest song!! So beautiful songs, Muse are kings in romantic songs !! Maybe Matt's voice helps a lot too!

guiding light.

Its sad that muse wrote this

:LOL: That's funny, but untrue imo! :stongue:

Umm, Redemption, fo sho! I bawl my eyes out, like, every time!:'(

Blackout, Falling Down, Easily, Endlessly, Unintended, etc.

Umm, and also that part in Falling With The Crowd, where Matt, in his whiney, new, young, cute voice, sings "I wanna go hommmmmmmme", my heart just sinks and I'm like, "awwwww, Matteh honey!:'(" and fully tear up!:erm: Weird, but it's just so cute an innocent sounding, etc. Yeah ahha

resistance is the saddest song for me, exogenesis, falling away with you, easily, sing for absolution (i actually cried the first time i heard it :LOL::$ ) and even though theres no lyrics, the gallery.

/non muse, stadium arcadium by the chili peppers, as well as most of californication

and while im off muse, have a listen to Philip Glass Ensemble - “Pruit Igoe & Prophecies”. its really amazing (-ly sad)

http://www.imeem.com/jukeboxmusic50/music/dCcBfoPU/the-philip-glass-ensemble-pruit-igoe-prophecies/

Archived