hope its not lily allen.

i think the surprise is that the BBC will stop coverage just at the point the guest is being unveiled :chuckle:

you will probably know on here what is happening sooner than i will. and i'm going! :LOL:

They'll do something retarded like cut to Fearne Pointless talking about hangover cures when someone like Paul McCartney is playing...

OH WAIT, they already did that during the Isle of White festival coverage!

EDIT: My mistake, it was ITV who did that. But seeing as Fearne Cotton is like an infectious TV disease and gets everywhere she'll probably show up on the BBC too.

:chuckle:

Doesn't everyone?

yes that's true...but the queue i hear is quite long. he might not live long to get to everyone :yesey:

personally i believe the queen will make an announcement declaring that she is a lizard and that bellamy is her bastard love child. she will descend from her spacecraft and muse will come out in drag.

then everyone will sing "time warp" and start fornicating in the mud.

memorable evening yep

yes that's true...but the queue i hear is quite long. he might not live long to get to everyone :yesey:

personally i believe the queen will make an announcement declaring that she is a lizard and that bellamy is her bastard love child. she will descend from her spacecraft and muse will come out in drag.

memorable evening yep

If this doesn't happen now I'm going to be disapointed:'(

memorable evening yep

:LOL:

That would definately be interesting! :chuckle:

Archived