gnOmegaRed

Which version do you prefer?  

294 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you prefer?

• Hyper Music
    • Hyper Chondriac Music
    • Both
    • Neither

This is still too close for my liking! And I don't get whyyy! :noey: It's the same on ML, the votes keep going up and down and people can't seem to make their minds up grrr... even though the evident winner is HCM :rolleyes::p

Okay, I have an idea, why don't we all listen to HM, then listen to HCM straight after and compare after having JUST listened to them? It'll be fresh in ur minndz! No? fine then :phu:

lolsoz I'm bored and this topic bugs me!

This is still too close for my liking! And I don't get whyyy! :noey: It's the same on ML, the votes keep going up and down and people can't seem to make their minds up grrr... even though the evident winner is HCM :rolleyes::p

Okay, I have an idea, why don't we all listen to HM, then listen to HCM straight after and compare after having JUST listened to them? It'll be fresh in ur minndz! No? fine then :phu:

lolsoz I'm bored and this topic bugs me!

lol. xDD

I actually like both equally. Hm is more of the upbeat makes you wanna jump around and do something stupid and hcm is much calmer. both in their own way are amazing! ^^

and lol. i just noticed your username is also hcm...i mean the initials are the same you know xDD

never registered. :LOL:

I'm slow I know <.<

lol. xDD

I actually like both equally. Hm is more of the upbeat makes you wanna jump around and do something stupid and hcm is much calmer. both in their own way are amazing! ^^

and lol. i just noticed your username is also hcm...i mean the initials are the same you know xDD

never registered. :LOL:

I'm slow I know <.<

Lol you just noticed, eh? :p I'm heeeooojly biased towards HCM (the song not me lol), hence teh username ;) Tis my fave Myooze song so this whole extremely close poll thing makes me a wee bit an'grrrrr'y hehe.

:LOL::LOL:

well don't tell anyone but uh....my favorite muse song ish escape. :$

Oh but that's a prettiful song! :happy: It was awesome for awhile, then I listened to it a few (million) too many times. It's just prettiful now.

I voted for HCM because it's much better. I listened to it today and it was simply gorgeous. I'm so shocked I always overlooked it.

Weirdly?, (perhaps...), Hyper Music, Plug In Baby, Escape, you seem to get more Matt, if that makes sense. And you like it more for it, despite them being kinda mean songs. The music's frickin' awesome. Some seriously heavy shit going on there though. Let it all out man. Felt good, didn't it?

That was the first time I had ever heard Hyper Chondratic Music(yeah, I know:stunned:), and I have to say, IT. WAS. BEAUTIFUL. I do like both this and Hyper Music, but Hyper Chondratic Music is MUCH better. It's on Hullabaloo right?(Because I must buy it)

:stunned::stunned::stunned::stunned: you only JUST heard one of teh bestest songs ever?????????!!!!!!!!:stunned:

srsly. :stunned:

today is your first day listening to real music... welcome to the world! :happy::p

To compensate for you lack of Myoozical knowledge, you must listen to HCM every single day since it came into existence... so, the day Bliss was released as a single back in 2002 :LOL:... actually that would kill it. Don't do that! I'm still MAYYYJORLY shocked, but glad that you are now aware of the unparalleled beauty of that song. Bloody hell I ramble like a tard :facepalm:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived