Which version do you prefer?  

294 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you prefer?

• Hyper Music
    • Hyper Chondriac Music
    • Both
    • Neither

• 3 months later...
Which is better in your opinion (and why), Hyper Music or Hyper Chondriac Music ?

I'd say Hyper Music myself, i love the guitars and the fast beat in it, though i do love to sing to Hyper Chondriac Music. How long did it take you to realise Hyper Music and Hyper Chondriac Music are different versions of the same song?

Took me a while, I'll tell you that. LOL

Hyper Chondriac Music, definitely. I love the ethereal, mellow feel it has to it. :happy:

I will say that playing Hyper Music loud while driving is good for the soul. Especially if you've had a really pissy day. :rolleyes:

Hyper Chondriac Music, definitely. I love the ethereal, mellow feel it has to it. :happy:

I will say that playing Hyper Music loud while driving is good for the soul. Especially if you've had a really pissy day. :rolleyes:

Exactly, I love listening to Hyper Music when I've had an angst-filled day.

Hyper Condriac doesn't catch my attention as much, it's still quite lovely though.

Hyper Chondriac Music - because its one of the best most perfect things muse have ever written

Hyper Music though does contain Chris' best bass line but as a song it doesnt compare with the emotion of HCM

HYPER CHONDRIAC MUSIC

One of their best fucking songs! no contest. :D

Hyper Chondriac Music. A masterpiece in my opinion.

+1 to all of them.

It really depends on the mood as to which id prefer to listen to - but HCM has so much more emotion than HM.

But HMs bassline is awesome.

They have to play Hyper music on their next tour. Or baby jesus will die.

Archived