gnOmegaRed

Which version do you prefer?  

294 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you prefer?

• Hyper Music
    • Hyper Chondriac Music
    • Both
    • Neither

so basically it's a set with the 3 cd singles,new born bliss and feeling good/hyper music.and £50 isn't bad.riiiight

It isn't bad simply because it's so rare and you won't find it for much cheaper. I personally wouldn't get it cos I have all the CDs and tracks but for someone desperate to buy it I doubt they'll find it for much cheaper. :erm:

It really, really isn't that rare. I got mine for £16 a few months ago. Search harder, use google. It's likely there are some for less than £20 online.

I hate this culture of rarity hysteria that's grown up around actually common CDs when it comes to Muse. CD singles from a few years ago selling for £20 and the like.

It really, really isn't that rare. I got mine for £16 a few months ago. Search harder, use google. It's likely there are some for less than £20 online.

I hate this culture of rarity hysteria that's grown up around actually common CDs when it comes to Muse. CD singles from a few years ago selling for £20 and the like.

I guess I'm crap at searching. Yeah most 'Cave' CD singles (and a few others) sell for around £20 which is a bit ridiculous to be honest. I'm intrigued by the cheap-ness of thhis box, I think I'll search harder just for the hell of it lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone, I'm new to the boards =)

I just wanted someone to clarify the meaning behind the title of Hyper Chondriac Music. The way I see it, there's two possible meanings - either "hypochondriac" meaning someone suffering intensely under stress, fear, and anxiety about becoming terribly sick, or "hypochondriac" as in the lower part of the abdomen, implying "Gutty" music.

Thanks!

I really don't think this is an official meaning but I thought it had over-reacting connotations - it seems like remorseful version of Hyper Music, as in HCM is a regretful repetition of the over-the-top lyrics in HM.

• 3 months later...

Hyper Music was so good they felt they could release it in two different forms. And thus it was so, and there was much rejoicing :happy:

Seriously though, I wouldn't get hung up over the title too much. It's called that so it can be distinguished from Hyper Music whilst changing as few letters as possible!

Welcome to the board btw :)

One of my favourite tracks :D

My feelings about it from last year (and they haven't changed)...

When the sun goes supernova and scorches the Earth to a lifeless crisp, devouring everyone and everything that I ever loved before expanding to consume the barren sphere and leaving me to drift through the universe with nothing but my memories for company? This is the song I'll stick on the sound system of my shiny silver spaceship, with the "repeat" box ticked and the volume turned up to 11.

Archived