gnOmegaRed

Which version do you prefer?  

294 members have voted

1. 1. Which version do you prefer?

• Hyper Music
    • Hyper Chondriac Music
    • Both
    • Neither

i reakon its one of muses most emotional songs, his singing after the guitar solo sounds like he's almost gonna cry and the outro sounds like kaoss pad mess around maybe ?

Nope.

Matt didn't have the Kaoss stuff at the time, so it was probably some other synths/effects.

I believe its fuzz factory with delay and all other kinds of effects...

Just messing around with the delay time for the outro :) there's some fuzz factory squeals throughout though.

Omg, the outro is pure goodness :happy: It sends all these weird spinning images in my head every time I listen to it. I just adore this song, period. It had nearly made me cry the first time I heard it. It's facinating how Hyper Music and Hyper Chondriac Music have the exact same lyrics, but such different emotions. I can't pick which I like more, it all depends on my mood :)

Omg, the outro is pure goodness :happy: It sends all these weird spinning images in my head every time I listen to it. I just adore this song, period. It had nearly made me cry the first time I heard it. It's facinating how Hyper Music and Hyper Chondriac Music have the exact same lyrics, but such different emotions. I can't pick which I like more, it all depends on my mood :)

i like HCM more, idk i think it sounds a bit better than Hyper Music.

I really don't think this is an official meaning but I thought it had over-reacting connotations - it seems like remorseful version of Hyper Music' date=' as in HCM is a regretful repetition of the over-the-top lyrics in HM.[/quote']

yes that makes alot of sense. HM is full of anger and passion of hatefulness. HCM is kind of reinterpreting the lyrics into a remorseful insight of the consiquences.

• 2 weeks later...

I love these insights into the song - about it being a regretful/mournful version of the anger in HM, makes a lot of sense.. like stages of grieving or something.. bitterness an anger followed by sorrow an remorse..although I'd like to think the acceptance part hasn't arrived yet. It's a very sorrowful song an the emotion that seeps from it just seems to burst into frenzy at the end..fucking love this song to death. i could listen to it forever an always a) cry b) find new levels of appreciation. It'll be played at my funeral for sure. :happy:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
you used search!? :confused:

I typed in "hyper" and it came up with these three threads on the first page...

Hyper Music vs Hyper Chondriac Music

Hyper Music or Hyper Chondriac Music

hyper music or hyper chondriac music

I thought I did?! I went through to at least page 10 in most threads, I just wanted to have an active thread discussion on it I guess...:$ My apologies!

Is there a way I can just delete this thread? I feel like an idiot

Archived