I was only speaking for myself.

In fact, YOU were the one trying to speak for others.

Yes I was, but I would gladly invite anyone homosexual who honestly doesn't have the same position I described. If I have spoken unfairly of many homosexuals, I would love to hear them defend your opinion, or simply their own which differs from my stance. Surely if this was the case, they wouldn't be afraid to speak up, since it does not offend them anyway?

Edit: just in case to clarify my response, I was agreeing with Niall, not stating that he is speaking for others.

Yes I was, but I would gladly invite anyone homosexual who honestly doesn't have the same position I described.

Exact ditto. Half the people don't mean to offend homosexuals, but I suppose you have to put yourself in those peoples shoes, and imagine hearing that every time, and thinking of yourself, and then what that person was talking about. Yeah, hearing it every day would be quite a beating.

I have done that every day for the past 5 years or so, and I can honestly say that it doesn't hurt me one bit.

Do I really need to make it more clear?

Do I really need to make it more clear?

Do I? Did you really think when I said "those peoples shoes" I meant yours?

Hmmm, I think you're trying to say that you're gay, but i'm not sure. ;)

Thank You! So it must've been clear!

Do I? Did you really think when I said "those peoples shoes" I meant yours?

No, you meant gay people.

What are you not getting? The part about you saying we need to be in their(gays) shoes to get it, or that I said that I have been there for several years?

A downside to almost constantly being sarcastic is that people think you're being sarcastic even when you're not. The one I've quoted was probably sarcasm. Fuck knows.

But there is no point in being sarcastic when there is nothing to be sarcastic about. What would be the point of being sarcastic by any of the things in this conversation?

But there is no point in being sarcastic when there is nothing to be sarcastic about. What would be the point of being sarcastic by any of the things in this conversation?

To confuse people, or to try and be funny. What's the point in ever being sarcastic?

To confuse people, or to try and be funny. What's the point in ever being sarcastic?

Oh I wouldn't know, ask someone who has some experience with it.

:awesome:

But tbh, that's not actually sarcasm then. It would just be lying.

Well,a I said before I'm new in here so can someone please help me?

How can I put a LOL here?:stunned:

You upload the picture on a image hosting site.

Imageshack or tinypic works, google them, can't bother to write the whole links.

it looks as if he had that feathery headdressing thingy the native americans used to wear :LOL:

:LOL::LOL: :LOL: didn't think of it that way at first! I thought he looked a bit more like a peacock or something... :erm:

this thread is so amazing!! I wish I had muser friends :( not that i dont have any friends..... :erm:

Archived