I think Sippe is trying to say that he's gay....but all of this sarcasm is making me a bit confused...:LOL:

Well if he is, then I apologize, as I've been commenting on a different set of information.*sigh* I'll have to read this whole 'conversation' again to see what it is that one of us is not getting (of course, in Sippe's mind, I don't understand a thing)

it looks as if he had that feathery headdressing thingy the native americans used to wear :LOL:

That's exactly what my first thought was!

Ok, I think I got it... I'll try.

Exact ditto. Half the people don't mean to offend homosexuals, but I suppose you have to put yourself in those peoples shoes, and imagine hearing that every time, and thinking of yourself, and then what that person was talking about. Yeah, hearing it every day would be quite a beating.

I have done that every day for the past 5 years or so, and I can honestly say that it doesn't hurt me one bit.

If it does, then you are probably a very unstable person.

First of all, I'm sure there are some homosexuals that aren't bothered by it, or are very stable that they won't get hurt by it. The unfortunate thing is that growing up being different from most other people is quite hard with others reminding you that "your not like us" and that they are "wrong" for being the way they are. I like to think of myself as a pretty stable person, who can brush names off my shoulder, but I'm sure its harder when you've felt that your an outcast for all your life.

I understand that you probably don't mean to offend gays directly, but not everyone has the same backbone as you, so your biased when you look at a situation like that, because your naturally confident. Of course, this is not a bad thing, its just a bias. If you can't acknowledge that, than ignorance is bliss (until they take your bliss away... :D can't help it... anyone get the reference?) I guess.

First of all, I'm sure there are some homosexuals that aren't bothered by it, or are very stable that they won't get hurt by it. The unfortunate thing is that growing up being different from most other people is quite hard with others reminding you that "your not like us" and that they are "wrong" for being the way they are. I like to think of myself as a pretty stable person, who can brush names off my shoulder, but I'm sure its harder when you've felt that your an outcast for all your life.

I understand that you probably don't mean to offend gays directly, but not everyone has the same backbone as you, so your biased when you look at a situation like that, because your naturally confident. Of course, this is not a bad thing, its just a bias. If you can't acknowledge that, than ignorance is bliss (until they take your bliss away... :D can't help it... anyone get the reference?) I guess.

Of course I'm not saying that people shouldn't feel offended by discriminating comments about their sexuality. And I understand that not everyone is gonna understand when someone is being serious or not on the internet. But gay jokes, just as any other joke, shouldn't be offending to anyone. If you get offended because gay shouldn't be used as a negative term, then I really think you need to work on your confidence.

Of course I'm not saying that people shouldn't feel offended by discriminating comments about their sexuality. And I understand that not everyone is gonna understand when someone is being serious or not on the internet. But gay jokes, just as any other joke, shouldn't be offending to anyone. If you get offended because gay shouldn't be used as a negative term, then I really think you need to work on your confidence.

Ok!I don't really know what's going on but as I read our problem is gay jokes(?)Well,n my opinion,gay people isn't a different knd of human.The one and only difference between straight people and gay people is the sexual preference.They are humans with feelings and strengh of character and sometimes I really admre them for their freedom.So,if everyone in here and generally in everyday life has a problem with "co-exist" with gay people just try to think outside the box!And,yeah,don't feel offended-I have heard much more many jokes with straight people then with gay people!:)

Ok!I don't really know what's going on but as I read our problem is gay jokes(?)Well,n my opinion,gay people isn't a different knd of human.The one and only difference between straight people and gay people is the sexual preference.They are humans with feelings and strengh of character and sometimes I really admre them for their freedom.So,if everyone in here and generally in everyday life has a problem with "co-exist" with gay people just try to think outside the box!And,yeah,don't feel offended-I have heard much more many jokes with straight people then with gay people!:)

Yeah, and I assume that you're against cancer and crime as well.

Yeah, I'm on Sippe's side...

There are no lolz and it's really not our fault that no one's posting them.

If you want to post a lol, then post it, no one's stopping you.

It's not like this conversation is making people so distracted that they can't post lolz.

No, you are wrong. It's not th...wait...you are on MY side? :eek:

Archived