I blame whoever made this. Now, whenever I think of Dom's voice, I hear the voice of the singer in this. :(

[YT]

[/YT]

This shouldn't be that funny.

But it is.

It really is.

:chuckle:

hahahahaha! :D i dunno how he does it.... (maybe like some previous lolz its something to do with muse mind control of fans or matt being an alien :stunned: lol jk)

Alien? :eek:

Anyway, this is a lol thread so I might post some related lolz:

tumblr_l9sg2fKLSh1qdomsno1_500.png

tumblr_l8ecbcF2gi1qdomsno1_500.jpg

tumblr_l81b3cyHTZ1qdomsno1_500.jpg

tumblr_l7zhg3DSDa1qdomsno1_500.jpg

tumblr_l7zgy6iTeR1qdomsno1_500.png

tumblr_l7qbw7q4aj1qdomsno1_500.png

tumblr_l7ogj56uAR1qdomsno1_500.png

Will Musers please agree with me that it is VERY hard to explain why he's attractive!!

Good picture... but still... no.

As if none of you have ever had a bad picture taken of you :phu:

A few bad pictures happens to everyone, but I don't see how he is sexy on the exterior. If we are talking about personality and such, I'm sure he's waaaaay up there. To each his or her own I suppose. But yes that picture is a good one of him.

I don't see why anyone would get angry about it, it wouldn't matter if they were gay.

I wasn't getting angry about their sexuality, I was getting angry that aman779's friends were accusing Muse of being gay.

And Muse are so not gay anyway. Dom might be a bit camp but apart from that they're very straight! :-)

I wasn't getting angry about their sexuality, I was getting angry that aman779's friends were accusing Muse of being gay.

And Muse are so not gay anyway. Dom might be a bit camp but apart from that they're very straight! :-)

But how can it be an accusation if there is nothing wrong with being gay in the first place?

But how can it be an accusation if there is nothing wrong with being gay in the first place?

I don't know :L

I'm not accusing them of being gay. I think everyone is going a bit too far with calling Muse gay. They obviously have a very strong bromance :)

Anyway, this is a lolz thread, shall we change the subject xD

I don't know :L

I'm not accusing them of being gay. I think everyone is going a bit too far with calling Muse gay. They obviously have a very strong bromance :)

Anyway, this is a lolz thread, shall we change the subject xD

I'm just trying to say that you can't accuse someone of something if it's not wrong. To describe suggesting they are gay as an accusation suggests that you think it is wrong, but I will bite my tongue and leave it there. Incidentally I'm not suggesting anyone in Muse is gay.

But I agree, not a subject for the Lolz thread and best to change the subject especially as I'm in a "hate the world" mood today.:chuckle: May have something to do with the Royal wedding :chuckle: so it's probably not a good time to go off topic! :)

I'm just trying to say that you can't accuse someone of something if it's not wrong. To describe suggesting they are gay as an accusation suggests that you think it is wrong, but I will bite my tongue and leave it there. Incidentally I'm not suggesting anyone in Muse is gay.

But I agree, not a subject for the Lolz thread and best to change the subject especially as I'm in a "hate the world" mood today.:chuckle: May have something to do with the Royal wedding :chuckle: so it's probably not a good time to go off topic! :)

Ughh... the Royal Wedding :L Every TV channel I go on it's about Kate and William :stunned:

Archived