Even Olly? :p

:LOL:

liked all apart from the starlight one, cos i really dislike all that belldom BS and i've got sick and tired of it on tumblr

I like the idea of belldom and even I'm sick of it. :facepalm: I mean, I have no problem with the idea of it, but I HATE when people insist that it's real and go out of their way to be all "THIS IS SO BELLDOM" in every little thing when it really isn't at all. That's the part that annoys me. Anyway I can't actually see the images…

wrongway.jpg

I like the idea of belldom and even I'm sick of it. :facepalm: I mean, I have no problem with the idea of it, but I HATE when people insist that it's real and go out of their way to be all "THIS IS SO BELLDOM" in every little thing when it really isn't at all. That's the part that annoys me. Anyway I can't actually see the images…

wrongway.jpg

same here! i haven't got a problem with the idea of them being together but i'm sick of everyone making such a big thing out of it. Their obviously really good friends having grew up together going to same school and then forming a band etc etc....

plus great muse lol :D hahaha

liked all apart from the starlight one, cos i really dislike all that belldom BS and i've got sick and tired of it on tumblr

I used to hate it too...and then I read Wicked.

Yet, I do agree, it does get annoying sometimes, especially when people Tweet to Matt/Dom/Chwis ABOUT Belldom; like what the fuck musers.?

tumblr_lkgxvy8TpC1qeq8m3o1_500-1.gif

tumblr_lj1aiikAI71qc7cuz.gif

tumblr_lkgz4z3G5R1qeq8m3o1_500.gif

wrongway.jpg

I think when it goes past teasing and poking fun at their close friendship, it gets annoying. They're super good friends and trust each other so much that its easy to sort of tease about, but to seriously think that (or worse, 'accuse' them of it, which is killing two birds with one stone when it comes to insults) is going too far.

:LOL: My dad found some glasses just like those in a car he got from an auction! But they were a sparkly silver instead.

A random place to find a very random thing!

same here! i haven't got a problem with the idea of them being together but i'm sick of everyone making such a big thing out of it. Their obviously really good friends having grew up together going to same school and then forming a band etc etc....

plus great muse lol :D hahaha

Totally,agree with this!Belldom is just a joke and it is NOT real.Anyway,the whole BELLDOM thing isn't boring at all.Actually I think is 1of the 5-6 things that can always make me smile even after the worse day!:D:D

And this is my attempt of posting a gif here...I didn't make the video that it is from but I just couldn't resist(I hope it works:unsure: )

jesuscristlatesthitsogi.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Totally,agree with this!Belldom is just a joke and it is NOT real.Anyway,the whole BELLDOM thing isn't boring at all.Actually I think is 1of the 5-6 things that can always make me smile even after the worse day!:D:D

And this is my attempt of posting a gif here...I didn't make the video that it is from but I just couldn't resist(I hope it works:unsure: )

jesuscristlatesthitsogi.gif

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

gifs don't work when you upload them via imageshack, dunno why. tinypic.com works, try that one!

Great lolz!It's the best for me now(exam period and I can't help but studying all day)!:facepalm:

:confused:I didn't know that about imageshack,I thought it would work with it...anyway thanks for the advise;I think I did it this time!:):)So here it is!

Well,I couldn't put a text on it so for anyone who han't seen the vid, the interviewer asks Chris which is the best song for him and Chris: "Oh,Jesus Christ!!!"

10fqfyp.gif

Great lolz!It's the best for me now(exam period and I can't help but studying all day)!:facepalm:

:confused:I didn't know that about imageshack,I thought it would work with it...anyway thanks for the advise;I think I did it this time!:):)So here it is!

Well,I couldn't put a text on it so for anyone who han't seen the vid, the interviewer asks Chris which is the best song for him and Chris: "Oh,Jesus Christ!!!"

10fqfyp.gif

Isn't this from a takeabow19 video?:wtf:

Archived