So glad that wedding is over! Haha I live in the US, and even I was sick of hearing about it!

It's not just being sick of hearing about it, it's what it symbolises. Anyway over at last! Good. Hopefully we can stop being told how wonderful royalty is now and stop watching stupid people dressed in red white and blue, waving flags and celebrating how special our elitist country is. It's so depressing! :stunned:

Has anyone got anything that's actually funny to post? :)

I have some little pictures...

tumblr_l8o4q74OvZ1qc5d74o1_400.jpg

tumblr_l84npkrdzn1qc5d74o1_500.jpg

tumblr_l7b2q6Jd031qc5d74o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1304184098&Signature=RehZe30BuWXDQttFLZz3%2B63MFq4%3D

^^ Someone tell me what the HELL Matt is doing? :LOL:

Moar?

Haha! That middle picture is hilarious! :LOL:

and I'm pretty sure it was some sort of game. It looks like nerf balls would shoot out of that thing Dom's holding, and Matt would try and catch them in the basket? Just guessing...

and I'm pretty sure it was some sort of game. It looks like nerf balls would shoot out of that thing Dom's holding, and Matt would try and catch them in the basket? Just guessing...

Good eye you've got there :p

GIF TIME! (And a few pictures...)

tumblr_l68roiJjYP1qc5d74o1_250.gif

tumblr_l60qlbfyre1qbjaoeo1_250.gif

tumblr_l5shtn4iNb1qc5d74o1_250.gif

tumblr_l5u9bo0KSm1qc5d74o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1304187765&Signature=whWi1mOEt0tPwg%2B3J1IXJB%2FSHzA%3D

tumblr_l523rrsSUu1qc5d74o1_250.gif

tumblr_l4nuhagb5o1qc5d74o1_400.gif

tumblr_l4pow9vAFb1qc5d74o1_400.jpg

:LOL:

But how can it be an accusation if there is nothing wrong with being gay in the first place?

Bravo.

I have some little pictures...

tumblr_l7b2q6Jd031qc5d74o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1304184098&Signature=RehZe30BuWXDQttFLZz3%2B63MFq4%3D

^^ Someone tell me what the HELL Matt is doing? :LOL:

Moar?

That... OR, Matt was a rabid dog with flees, and Dom as the dog catcher has to get Mattapooch under control.

A few bad pictures happens to everyone, but I don't see how he is sexy on the exterior. If we are talking about personality and such, I'm sure he's waaaaay up there. To each his or her own I suppose. But yes that picture is a good one of him.

I think that he's like...an acquired taste. :LOL: that sounds so weird. He's not sexy at first glance, but then you see it..or maybe you just dont find him attractive at all? XD

tumblr_lh9fluqZsW1qappnqo1_500.jpg

I wasn't getting angry about their sexuality, I was getting angry that aman779's friends were accusing Muse of being gay.

And Muse are so not gay anyway. Dom might be a bit camp but apart from that they're very straight! :-)

I believe in Belldom :chuckle: I'd probably like them more if they were gay. :LOL: I think that if someone accuses them of being gay, it depends on the type of gay. Gay like homosexual? Okay, sure, Matt&Dom can be gay, who cares. But gay like "omg, that is so gay." then It's just like, stop using gay in the wrong context. There's nothing fucking wrong with being gay and calling something gay as a replacement for stupid or lame is just fucking cruel. Gay people have feelings too.

oh ya, so for lolz... :) got these from tumblr.

tumblr_lkc84579wy1qbsech.gif

tumblr_lk6e8p4RoV1qfp8y1.gif

I believe in Belldom :chuckle: I'd probably like them more if they were gay. :LOL: I think that if someone accuses them of being gay, it depends on the type of gay. Gay like homosexual? Okay, sure, Matt&Dom can be gay, who cares. But gay like "omg, that is so gay." then It's just like, stop using gay in the wrong context. There's nothing fucking wrong with being gay and calling something gay as a replacement for stupid or lame is just fucking cruel. Gay people have feelings too.

I agree :awesome:

I especially love gay dudes for some reason :$:chuckle:

I'm not so much for the gay girls.. probably because I am one and I'm straight but.. DUDES BEING GAY = :awesome:

I agree :awesome:

I especially love gay dudes for some reason :$:chuckle:

I'm not so much for the gay girls.. probably because I am one and I'm straight but.. DUDES BEING GAY = :awesome:

I think every girl just wants a gay best friend :chuckle: and i see nothing wrong with being gay! at all. :LOL: I watched I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry yesterday...

I think that he's like...an acquired taste. :LOL: that sounds so weird. He's not sexy at first glance, but then you see it..or maybe you just dont find him attractive at all? XD

i agree well said! :happy:

oh yeah, and if any of you are belldom fans ;)(or not, really) there's this muse comic (its basically a manga) called Piano Thing on teh internet (if you google it you should find it)have any of you heard of it??? :D i like it so far !

I think that if someone accuses them of being gay, it depends on the type of gay. Gay like homosexual? Okay, sure, Matt&Dom can be gay, who cares. But gay like "omg, that is so gay." then It's just like, stop using gay in the wrong context. There's nothing fucking wrong with being gay and calling something gay as a replacement for stupid or lame is just fucking cruel.

I agree apart from with the use of the word "accuses".

ac·cuse (-kyz)

v. ac·cused, ac·cus·ing, ac·cus·es

v.tr.

1. To charge with a shortcoming or error.

2. To charge formally with a wrongdoing.

Sorry to nitpick and reiterate, but since we're talking about word usage and context here: doesn't anyone get that "accuse" is not a good word to use? It implies there is something wrong with being gay? So if someone is accusing, it is wrong for them to do that whatever the context.

Not really Muse related but Matt may have been at the dinner, apparently.

I don't know all the details of the political stuff, but I love Barack Obama. [EDIT - I changed my mind] Will you Americans, please send him over here if you boot him out? :D I don't care where he was born!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n9mzJhvC-8E&feature=player_embedded

And btw this has Lolz! :)

Saying 'omg that's so gay' has nothing to do with homosexuality though or saying that homosexuality is something bad.

Gay as in homosexual is only one sense of that word and it only came into the English language in the early 1900s whereas the earlier senses of gay appeared the in the 1300s.

/language nerd.

Archived