• 3 weeks later...
Hey everybody, I'm seeing muse on oct 23 and 24 at nassau coliseum and then prudential center. Ive gotta meet them. hah im on a mission from god. its really too bad im not religious but anyways, suggestions?

Well, I'm seeing them on the 24th too and I have a really cool scrapbook me and some other Musers have been working on for like, half the summer, so I HAVE to meet at least one of them so I can get it to them!

I have seats, so I don't have to line up early. I'm gonna be there about 3-4 hours before the show starts doing some major stalker work around the venue :LOL: And if that fails, I'm hanging out for AT LEAST another 3-4 hours after to continue my mission :chuckle:

Feel free to join my friend and I if you'd like! :happy: We can be ninjas together :ninja:

*Note: I'm not gonna be creepy or do anything that's against the rules of the venue or anything... just gonna search for back doors/tour buses/nice security guards :LOL:

Well, I'm seeing them on the 24th too and I have a really cool scrapbook me and some other Musers have been working on for like, half the summer, so I HAVE to meet at least one of them so I can get it to them!

I have seats, so I don't have to line up early. I'm gonna be there about 3-4 hours before the show starts doing some major stalker work around the venue :LOL: And if that fails, I'm hanging out for AT LEAST another 3-4 hours after to continue my mission :chuckle:

Feel free to join my friend and I if you'd like! :happy: We can be ninjas together :ninja:

*Note: I'm not gonna be creepy or do anything that's against the rules of the venue or anything... just gonna search for back doors/tour buses/nice security guards :LOL:

Oooh I'm going the 24th too! :D May I join :chuckle:

I really hope I won't hear any stories or see any pictures from this mob though.

P1040455.jpg

That gave me serious creeps, all the fangirls just running to get a picture of Chris, and when he came to lay besides his pregnant wife and their children the crowd just surrounded them, taking pictures and demanding attention. :mad: People even stomped on me since we were sitting somewhat close. :stunned:

I really hope I won't hear any stories or see any pictures from this mob though.

http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx244/PriestGodNeverPaid/Wembley%20Saturday/P1040455.jpg

That gave me serious creeps, all the fangirls just running to get a picture of Chris, and when he came to lay besides his pregnant wife and their children the crowd just surrounded them, taking pictures and demanding attention. :mad: People even stomped on me since we were sitting somewhat close. :stunned:

+1 it was disgusting. My friends and I just left soon after, I wouldn't want to harrass the dude when it's like that despite the fact we all had things to say and I had something to give him (I gave it to his misus at the end). I thought it was bad when he arrived and didn't go up to him cos of that.. but then that was only about 10-20 people surrounding him lol at the end it was just plain ridiculous. And people taking pictures of his wife and kids :noey:

Hey guys, I've read this entire thread (lol) and I'm going to Honda Center to see Muse tomorrow and am DETERMINED to meet them. I've read all the methods and have taken them to heart. Do you think the chances of seeing them are very high? The venue isn't too large and my seats are right next to the stage.

Hey guys, I've read this entire thread (lol) and I'm going to Honda Center to see Muse tomorrow and am DETERMINED to meet them. I've read all the methods and have taken them to heart. Do you think the chances of seeing them are very high? The venue isn't too large and my seats are right next to the stage.

Well, it doesn't matter where your seats are because you won't mee them inside that's for sure ;)

Only chance I guess is stay around at the venue after the gig and find out where they'll be leaving. If your lucky they are not going to drive away and come out to meet some fans.

+1 it was disgusting. My friends and I just left soon after, I wouldn't want to harrass the dude when it's like that despite the fact we all had things to say and I had something to give him (I gave it to his misus at the end). I thought it was bad when he arrived and didn't go up to him cos of that.. but then that was only about 10-20 people surrounding him lol at the end it was just plain ridiculous. And people taking pictures of his wife and kids :noey:

Yep that was strange - but I think it went that way in reason of the fury security guy. He shall have said: ppl build a queue or we're going to leave right now! but no - he pushed chris over the pitch with the words: go go go! (chris only smiled and ignored him most times :chuckle:) - and of course the ppl followed him. Some not only for pics - they had gifts for him (like me for example). But we didn't surrounded him or ran after him. I waited for my chance, lurked in quickly, gave him the gift and left again ;) But yes true...we also watched from aside ppl who ran after him from the beginning until the end to the fitting rooms, that was creepy indeed..

What are you talking about? I really don't think there was anything creepy about it at all.. Everybody wanted an autograph and his time was limited, so of course there was a bit of chaos, but I actually though people were pretty good at handeling it. Nobody really knew what to do, so there was really no option but to just go and ask the man for an autograph... So that is what people did, but as soon as he said 'can I just go and get some water please' people backed off like several meters and were like 'LET HIM GET SOME WATER! :O' And they let him through because nobody wanted to be a burden to him. People were just being fans, and he didn't seem to mind at all.. He was really nice about it...

With his new twitter account, it's pretty easy to 'meet' Chris on there. He replied to me twice in a row and called me a smartarse. It was the greatest honour of my life. :3

Has anyone had any luck with meeting them at the airport? I'm thinking there would be less security, but it would be harder to catch them, depending on the times and whatnot.

With his new twitter account, it's pretty easy to 'meet' Chris on there. He replied to me twice in a row and called me a smartarse. It was the greatest honour of my life. :3

Has anyone had any luck with meeting them at the airport? I'm thinking there would be less security, but it would be harder to catch them, depending on the times and whatnot.

few people met dom and matt at melbourne/brissie airport earlier this year...some of my friends met them dom and matt at triple j earlier this year (i was in the wrong place so i missed out :()...so it is entirely possible to meet em here...

What are you talking about? I really don't think there was anything creepy about it at all.. Everybody wanted an autograph and his time was limited, so of course there was a bit of chaos, but I actually though people were pretty good at handeling it. Nobody really knew what to do, so there was really no option but to just go and ask the man for an autograph... So that is what people did, but as soon as he said 'can I just go and get some water please' people backed off like several meters and were like 'LET HIM GET SOME WATER! :O' And they let him through because nobody wanted to be a burden to him. People were just being fans, and he didn't seem to mind at all.. He was really nice about it...

Well it was really creepy when all the people stood at the bottom of the hill and took pics of him, his wife and kids who sat on top...like a zoo, seriously!! And all of the sudden people came rushing up to him, didn't even bother that we were sitting there too, so they stepped on us and we were surrounded by the mob too. :wtf: And that is when the crew dude (forgot his name) really got mad with Chris and his family surrounded like that.

I guess we have different view on things but that seriously was creepy. Of course everyone wanted an autograph, I would've loved to give Chris a hug but even if he is in a band and is famous you just shouldn't treat people like that, like they were some exhibition objects! There is a polite way to handle that too and it is not with running right to his face and take sneaky pictures! Seeing that really made me wish for a second that I wasn't a Muse fan. He was trying to have lovely time with his family, I mean his small children and his wife who is ready to pop...! People just being fans is really a poor excuse.

yeah I would still feel bad for Chris and his family though, some people act as though they are Gods or something, but they are normal people just like everyone else!

well, i actually met the whole band this summer (no Tom, no Morgan, unfortunately). all i can say is they were extremely nice to us, they didn't really seem to be angry with some fans appearing there, but still, i felt sort of bad for disturbing them and i was like.. oh, apologizing to Matt 100 times for the whole mess :LOL: that's just the way i am (+ they were with their families and kids, so.. i think i wouldn't go there if i knew they came not alone).

i've seen this video from the airport in Singapore, this "fans" treated Muse like white monkeys in the zoo or so.. :eek: so i was really glad there was only me and my two friends and this whole singing-photographing-talking took us about five minutes after which we vanished, never seeing them again (apart form the gig next night).

AND I REALLY CAN'T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE GETTING CRAZY, SCREAMING, ETC. as they see Muse not during the gig, but sightseeing or so.. they're only human, i know, they're genius. but.. people, come on! :rolleyes:

for me it started with my whole body shaking when we got closed to Dom, but later it felt as if i met some really good friends i haven't seen for a long time. + i had a chance to talk to the guys i normally can see on my computer screen, but i didn't feel like screaming or asking any of them to marry me, hahaha, that's simply stupid :rolleyes:

oh, and i wanted to add, that they probably felt quite comfortable with us around (we didn't seem to be this crazy fangirls, i know it for sure), since Chris approached us with Alfie next to him O.O

I can't be bothered to multiqoute. I'm on my iPhone :) but to the people who responded to my last comment: Yes I guess it depends on how you see it. But I don't think Chris minded and that must be the most important thing. He invited people over Twitter and with 360000+ followers a lot of people where bound to show up. He must have known. And yet he chose to bring his family which is cool, but it's not like we invated him at some private arrangement. He invited us all. And no I did not take pictures of his family or run down other people to get to him, but I don't think he was supprised to see people doing so. What can you expect when giving and open invitation to that many fans, the day after the Wembley shows...

I don't know if this counts, but I sorta met Dom today or yesterday (9/26)

I was just sitting down, listening to Passion Pit, and I happened to be looking around.

and well as i was looking around, I saw a guy on the corner that looked like Dom. He was very into Passion Pit. I didn't really know if it was him, so i kept on peeking over. :chuckle:

Well when Passion Pit was over, he moved out of his corner and started heading backstage. I started yelling his name, and he looked at me, so i waved, i then got up and asked him for a picture.

So i took the picture of him with my crappy phone camera, but i wasn't next to him or anything, but over all it really made my day. :happy:

i would post the picture, but the quality is real bad, especially since it was dark, and my flash didn't do much

:indiff:

Archived