Oh my God I can't believe that this really happened to me! I met them! ( acutally only Dom and Matt) I asked Matt for a picture and he was so nice i tried to find my camera and i searched it for at least 2 or 3 minutes and he waited until a found it:) And he noticed my Muse bag and i said that i dreamt about this moment and now that i'm really here i am so nervous i don't know what to do and when i said this he laughed:) And i said that their concert was great ( the Sziget festival) He asked that did i go to see them there, and i said yes, i was in the 3rd row inf front of you. And while I tried to find my camera some other people came to him and we was smiling when he see how i unloaded my bag and left everything on the street till i found the camera:)And after that the camare were on a wrong mode so i had to ask him for another picture because the first two was too blurry.

Here is the picture : 40806_147542441930744_100000249675901_375021_6845736_n.jpg

That is brilliant.:D Matt looks absolutely lovely in the photo and so do you! :D Thanks for posting. :D

Oh my God I can't believe that this really happened to me! I met them! ( acutally only Dom and Matt) I asked Matt for a picture and he was so nice i tried to find my camera and i searched it for at least 2 or 3 minutes and he waited until a found it:) And he noticed my Muse bag and i said that i dreamt about this moment and now that i'm really here i am so nervous i don't know what to do and when i said this he laughed:) And i said that their concert was great ( the Sziget festival) He asked that did i go to see them there, and i said yes, i was in the 3rd row inf front of you. And while I tried to find my camera some other people came to him and we was smiling when he see how i unloaded my bag and left everything on the street till i found the camera:)And after that the camare were on a wrong mode so i had to ask him for another picture because the first two was too blurry.

Here is the picture : 40806_147542441930744_100000249675901_375021_6845736_n.jpg

Today i was walking back to the office from work and suddenly i just saw Dom he was 50m far from me and when i got to him he was talking with someone else, than i saw Matt and asked him for the picture:D I still can't believe this really happened to me:D

N'awwww, lovely photo and you're very lucky! They seem like great guys :D

OMG! How amazing! He looks so fucking good in this pic :$ but you do too! love your sunglasses ;)

Archived