Well, I'm seeing them on the 24th too and I have a really cool scrapbook me and some other Musers have been working on for like, half the summer, so I HAVE to meet at least one of them so I can get it to them!

I have seats, so I don't have to line up early. I'm gonna be there about 3-4 hours before the show starts doing some major stalker work around the venue :LOL: And if that fails, I'm hanging out for AT LEAST another 3-4 hours after to continue my mission :chuckle:

Feel free to join my friend and I if you'd like! :happy: We can be ninjas together :ninja:

*Note: I'm not gonna be creepy or do anything that's against the rules of the venue or anything... just gonna search for back doors/tour buses/nice security guards :LOL:

yeahh ill definitely join you, thanks =)

It's all about not wanting to meet them. Kind of like not wanting a boyfriend, or a specific job, and then you get one. Don't expect to ever meet them or ever want to and you will. It's pretty much how I met Matt.

but you probably shouldn't ask how I did, because you would never ever ever ever ever ever believe me where I met him.

It's all about not wanting to meet them. Kind of like not wanting a boyfriend, or a specific job, and then you get one. Don't expect to ever meet them or ever want to and you will. It's pretty much how I met Matt.

but you probably shouldn't ask how I did, because you would never ever ever ever ever ever believe me where I met him.

Like you didn't make us curious now :rolleyes::chuckle:

I want the twuth :phu:

Like you didn't make us curious now :rolleyes::chuckle:

I want the twuth :phu:

I would love to know it too! Now it's our buisness as well :LOL:

Oh come on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell us, pwetty please :D

Please tell us :happy:

That's not true, I mean you have like 100000x more chances to meet them at theirs gigs than randomly stumble on them.. but of course, it can still happen! And if you go to a gig and don't wait outside or what, then you don't have many chances neither, so it's a little about wanting to meet them :LOL:

:rolleyes: you know you have to tell us, now :LOL::awesome:

I don't know if this counts, but I sorta met Dom today or yesterday (9/26)

I was just sitting down, listening to Passion Pit, and I happened to be looking around.

and well as i was looking around, I saw a guy on the corner that looked like Dom. He was very into Passion Pit. I didn't really know if it was him, so i kept on peeking over. :chuckle:

Well when Passion Pit was over, he moved out of his corner and started heading backstage. I started yelling his name, and he looked at me, so i waved, i then got up and asked him for a picture.

So i took the picture of him with my crappy phone camera, but i wasn't next to him or anything, but over all it really made my day. :happy:

i would post the picture, but the quality is real bad, especially since it was dark, and my flash didn't do much

:indiff:

That is :awesome: I was there, but I didn't see him lol. Was he actually among the audience in the pit?

I'm going to the Target Center concert tomorrow night in MN. What are the chances of or what are the best ways to meet the men of Muse? Before the concert? Try to meet them at their hotel if I know which one? Find them walking randomly down the street? Something else?

Or how about after the show? Meet them at the back end of the building or go where all of the buses are staged. What's the likeliness that they'll come out after the show? I don't know how many people have had succeed THIS YEAR in regards to meeting Muse, so if anyone can give me any advice, I'd appreciate it!

You have to tell now, no going back :LOL:

That is :awesome: I was there, but I didn't see him lol. Was he actually among the audience in the pit?

no he wasn't among the audience, though imagine if he was :erm::chuckle:

i don't really know how to put it, but he was more on the side in some corner, where not really anyone could see him, unless you looked down around the stage area.

more like around section 117 by the backstage entrance

I've got an interesting story of how I met Muse...

So my friend and I went to see Muse at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto on March 8th, 2010. It was our 4th Muse concert and we had seats in section 109, which was pretty much the best possible seats you could get because we were in the lower level right next to the stage!

Anyways, so we got to our seats and we were talking, then we started talking to this young girl and guy sitting next to us, and we noticed they had these bright orange stickers that said Muse on them. We asked them what those were and they said backstage passes. My friend and I nearly died when they said that and we proceeded to ask them where they got them and everything. They told us that the drummer of Silversun Pickups, who were the opening band for Muse, was their cousin, so that's how they got them. They told us they weren't huge Muse fans and that they were there mainly to support their cousin's band. So we decided to beg and plea for them to sell us their backstage passes because we kept telling them how big of Muse fans we were, but they said no. I was so disappointed when they said that cause I even offered them like $150 :(

So during the Muse concert...actually it was during Hysteria...my friend and I were rocking out like you would normally do during that song, when all of a sudden the guy leans over to my friend and says something to her, then she looks at me and puts a backstage pass sticker on my shirt and then puts one on herself :eek: I.Fucking.Lost.It!!! They just GAVE them to us!!! No charge or anything!! You know what they did afterwards?? They just left and never came back! WTF?? So after that I was rocking out like a fucking maniac because I kept thinking, we're going to be meeting you guys tonight!! OMFG!

So once the concert was over, we followed all the other people with backstage passes to this special room where we waited about half an hour until Muse finally showed up. I could not believe I was standing just a mere 3 feet away from them!! I went up to each of them and asked them to autograph the tour book I bought as well as my cd covers that I just happened to have on me. I got my picture taken with each of them, but it was Matt I was most excited about meeting. He is my hero. He's like God to me, although I don't believe in God, but you know what I mean. When he put his arm around my waist while we were getting our picture taken, I was thinking 1000000 different things. It was the longest 10 seconds of my life! I told him how awesome the concert was because that was literally all I could say to him because I was stuttering and shy, but he smiled at me and said "Thanks very much love". HE CALLED ME LOVE!!! :D

So after we left the ACC to catch the train, I shouted at the top of my lungs, "I JUST MET FUCKING MUSE!!" and had a smile on my face for the remainder of the night. My life goal of meeting Muse has been complete :)

Sorry this story is so long. I just didn't want to leave anything out. Hope you enjoyed it! If you want to see the picture of me and Matt go to my profile :)

no he wasn't among the audience, though imagine if he was :erm::chuckle:

i don't really know how to put it, but he was more on the side in some corner, where not really anyone could see him, unless you looked down around the stage area.

more like around section 117 by the backstage entrance

It would be chaos if he was :LOL: I was hanging out around the back of the pit so I wasn't anywhere near section 117. That's really cool you spotted him, lucky! :)

i_will_be_singing, your story gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. The pics are :awesome: !

So my friend and I went to see Muse at the Air Canada Centre in Toronto on March 8th, 2010. It was our 4th Muse concert and we had seats in section 109, which was pretty much the best possible seats you could get because we were in the lower level right next to the stage!

Anyways, so we got to our seats and we were talking, then we started talking to this young girl and guy sitting next to us, and we noticed they had these bright orange stickers that said Muse on them. We asked them what those were and they said backstage passes. My friend and I nearly died when they said that and we proceeded to ask them where they got them and everything. They told us that the drummer of Silversun Pickups, who were the opening band for Muse, was their cousin, so that's how they got them. They told us they weren't huge Muse fans and that they were there mainly to support their cousin's band. So we decided to beg and plea for them to sell us their backstage passes because we kept telling them how big of Muse fans we were, but they said no. I was so disappointed when they said that cause I even offered them like $150 :(

So during the Muse concert...actually it was during Hysteria...my friend and I were rocking out like you would normally do during that song, when all of a sudden the guy leans over to my friend and says something to her, then she looks at me and puts a backstage pass sticker on my shirt and then puts one on herself :eek: I.Fucking.Lost.It!!! They just GAVE them to us!!! No charge or anything!! You know what they did afterwards?? They just left and never came back! WTF?? So after that I was rocking out like a fucking maniac because I kept thinking, we're going to be meeting you guys tonight!! OMFG!

So once the concert was over, we followed all the other people with backstage passes to this special room where we waited about half an hour until Muse finally showed up. I could not believe I was standing just a mere 3 feet away from them!! I went up to each of them and asked them to autograph the tour book I bought as well as my cd covers that I just happened to have on me. I got my picture taken with each of them, but it was Matt I was most excited about meeting. He is my hero. He's like God to me, although I don't believe in God, but you know what I mean. When he put his arm around my waist while we were getting our picture taken, I was thinking different things. It was the longest 10 seconds of my life! I told him how awesome the concert was because that was literally all I could say to him because I was stuttering and shy, but he smiled at me and said "Thanks very much love". HE CALLED ME LOVE!!! :D

So after we left the ACC to catch the train, I shouted at the top of my lungs, "I JUST MET FUCKING MUSE!!" and had a smile on my face for the remainder of the night. My life goal of meeting Muse has been complete :)

Sorry this story is so long. I just didn't want to leave anything out. Hope you enjoyed it! If you want to see the picture of me and Matt go to my profile :)

can you die of jealousy? :erm: seriously that must have been the most perfect night in the history of time. Meeting all three of them is on my bucketlist... It will happen some day. But I'm really happy for you! SO lucky!

can you die of jealousy? :erm: seriously that must have been the most perfect night in the history of time. Meeting all three of them is on my bucketlist... It will happen some day. But I'm really happy for you! SO lucky!

I never EVER thought I would be meeting Muse that night. It was just pure luck! We originally had seat tickets near the back of the ACC but I managed to find better ones like 2 days before the concert, so thank God I went for them :p I'm sure you will meet them some day. I guarentee it :D

So once the concert was over, we followed all the other people with backstage passes to this special room where we waited about half an hour until Muse finally showed up. I could not believe I was standing just a mere 3 feet away from them!! I went up to each of them and asked them to autograph the tour book I bought as well as my cd covers that I just happened to have on me. I got my picture taken with each of them, but it was Matt I was most excited about meeting. He is my hero. He's like God to me, although I don't believe in God, but you know what I mean. When he put his arm around my waist while we were getting our picture taken, I was thinking 1000000 different things. It was the longest 10 seconds of my life! I told him how awesome the concert was because that was literally all I could say to him because I was stuttering and shy, but he smiled at me and said "Thanks very much love". HE CALLED ME LOVE!!! :D

Ace story! Thanks for sharing it. The "Thanks very much love" bit is my favourite! It's such an un-rockstar thing to say 'love' at the end of a sentence, but it shows that Muse aren't ones for being all that cool and pretentious.:)

I dont think thats necessarily true, I went to Teignmouth a couple of days before the Seaside Rendezvous gigs hoping to get a chance of seeing them somewhere and I did! I met Chris walking out of Teignmouth Den with 2 other guys (unfortunately not Matt or Dom!) and he signed my Origin of Symmetry CD! He was so nice, it was raining like crazy and the pen i brought wasnt working on the CD, so he spent more of his time finding a tree to go under. I think its important to always have a question in your mind, coz there are SO many questions i would've loved to ask, but in the heat of the moment the best question I could come up with was "So are you looking forward to these gigs then?" it was so amazing :)

Moral: Always have a question just in case, but dont go expecting to meet them, coz you will most likely end up being disappointed!

You have to tell now, no going back :LOL:

Oh, dear....

I mean, what am I supposed to say? You guys would never believe me. It was like... surreal. Like, I'm sure I could tell you, but I still doubt you'd think I was telling the truth.

Maybe a picture would just tell you for now?

Archived