I haven't read many Matt interviews lately, has he had some boring corporate aliens take over his brain or something? Because this doesn't seem like him at all :$ However, you can't get away with completely fabricating an interview, not even in a tabloid, unless you put a 'hah hah!' disclaimer. Ergo, this is fucking weird :stunned:

Vampires had bloodlust, not lovelust. It just sounds so wrong :LOL:

/thisarticleisdefinitelyfalse

I think vampires can have sex then bite you and leave you :p is it wrong that I wouldn't mind that if I got to be with a sexy undead dude... :$

When this first came out I thought it could have just been a case of really terrible writing and garbled quotations, but after seeing the interview from RaR I don't think so. There are just too many things that are weird about the article and aside from not lining up well with the RaR interview.

Guest Octazooka
I don't think there is a link. But the pwoof that it's fake is the fact that no one can provide a source interview where Matt did say it. He's way too nice to say that, even if he is thinking it. :chuckle:

:LOL: Rather true.

I've noticing him mentioning England quite a lot. I get the impression that he's quite patriotic as well.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this. Over the years I have got the impression that Matt is a bit of a patriot too. In interviews - more recent ones particularly - he shows a genuine interest and concern for his home country; occasionally steering the conversation away from music and towards politics. In past interviews he's spoken of needing to have British DVDs (Michael Palin I think!) in the tour bus so he can feel connected to England while out in the more alien areas of the world - the example he gave was the American Deep South as I remember :LOL:.

There was also another instance where he was asked if Muse didn't exist what would he have done instead and he said he would have liked to join the army. Which was a pretty staggering thing to say since the British army were in the height of the Iraq/Afghanistan war back then.

Interestingly, whenever Matt mentions his home country he often refers to it as 'England' not Britain. I always took particular note of that because there seems to be a slight stigma attached to identifying yourself as English rather than British. Scottish, Welsh and Irish do it just fine, but when the English do it someone will always give the "but England as a separate nation doesn't exist anymore" speech. :rolleyes:

So yeah, I agree he definitely talks abut England quite a bit in interviews, and seems to be patriotic in the sense of being an Englishman rather than a Brit.

(IMHO of course. :D)

They are going to be a sell out only marketing toward teenage girls. Losing respect for the band day by day. Radiohead rocks and kept to their true colors. Matt is getting big headed that is probably why his ex left him. Really mad at MUSE! I don't mind them becoming famous but not like this with twilight and now slut hudson.

They are going to be a sell out only marketing toward teenage girls. Losing respect for the band day by day. Radiohead rocks and kept to their true colors. Matt is getting big headed that is probably why his ex left him. Really mad at MUSE! I don't mind them becoming famous but not like this with twilight and now slut hudson.

Gee, I hope not. It would be such a shame to lose Muse to a load of pre-teen morons who all seem to think that some big-foot-head twat is the only important thing in their lives. Twatlight has really fucked it up for Muse, I just hope they don't plan to continue.

And as for the Gaia thing, I think that it is a shame( surprisedly), that they are no more. I certainly prefer her to Hudson. At least she had brains and, I think, grounded Matt. That Hudson really pisses me off. She has kids for Balamory's sake! :vomit: She's much too old to be a bloody groupie. Matt could have it so much better. He deserves so much better, if only he tried.:supersad::'(

Gee, I hope not. It would be such a shame to lose Muse to a load of pre-teen morons who all seem to think that some big-foot-head twat is the only important thing in their lives. Twatlight has really fucked it up for Muse, I just hope they don't plan to continue.

And as for the Gaia thing, I think that it is a shame( surprisedly), that they are no more. I certainly prefer her to Hudson. At least she had brains and, I think, grounded Matt. That Hudson really pisses me off. She has kids for Balamory's sake! :vomit: She's much too old to be a bloody groupie. Matt could have it so much better. He deserves so much better, if only he tried.:supersad::'(

Hey, no need to insult people who really had no control over this :rolleyes:

Anyway, I agree with you. It would be a huge shame if in a few years, muse CDs consist of NSCs, SMBHs and other teen-friendly tracks.

I don't think any of us can say why or how they broke up! It's never just one reason. But I do hope he finds happiness, he deserves it.

Can someone explain to me why NSC and SMBH are teen-friendly and PiB is not? Is it just because NSC and SMBH are in the Twilight movies? Is IBTY a teen-friendly song too then?

I think that's it, yeah. Anything that doesn't have a proper riff and doesn't sound like pre-BH&R is "teen-friendly" now.

I'm really annoyed with this whole stereotyping thing, it's just driving me nuts.

I say "teen-friendly" because it's been played on the radio/if you mention Muse to teens those are the songs they know. I would consider UD to be "teen-friendly" also. PiB and Bliss are too.

It's not an insult, I love all of those songs

It's not an insult, but all of these people are scared to death of Muse becoming a teen band playing to teens...

Hey, no need to insult people who really had no control over this :rolleyes:

Anyway, I agree with you. It would be a huge shame if in a few years, muse CDs consist of NSCs, SMBHs and other teen-friendly tracks.

I don't think any of us can say why or how they broke up! It's never just one reason. But I do hope he finds happiness, he deserves it.

Why talk about Matt's personal life here? It's not of your business :erm: and I don't think this will have influence in the Muse's music, Muse it's not just about Matt, people should remember this sometimes

If he want to dating with the queen of England let him do it :p

I just said it would be a shame, because that's not how they started out, and that's not why people love Muse.

Generalizing. That's always evil.

People love Muse for different reasons. There are people out there who fell in love with the new stuff, too, and those same people also care about their "old style" just as much.

People love Muse for all sorts of reasons.

True, I suppose I wasn't very clear.

I'm not arguing with you, in fact I agree with you. I think it's ridiculous that people are afraid they might turn into one of these bands. I don't think they will, but I can see how some might think they would.

Archived